3do Emulator Maybe?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not yet. I waited until the weekend was over to contact him about when he may get to it, so I'll probably send him an email tonight. I'd expect it sometime this week considering the speed of his previous replies.

On another note, I thought more people would respond to my comments on DCEmu; so far no one has. I'd hoped that it would spark interesting discussion from the DC community. The port seems to still have good interest though, as page views keep going up. I suppose everyone's taking a wait and see approach, which is a good idea at this stage.

Smells like BS to me... It would be great if it comes off, but I suspect someone just wants a free GP2X. Why can't this guy post on here himself?

Hello,
I just want to point out that I emailed the developer first before he had any interest in the GP2X. Anyway, I haven't heard anything from the developer in a while; about a week or so. I wouldn't start worrying yet, as this still falls roughly into the time frame of our conversations. I don't want to get people's hopes up by making unecessary posts either, so I've been refraining from bumping this that often. Seems like there's a lot of support for this if it ever happens though.

Sorry to bring this old thread up, but I want to know if anything has been done on this emu.

Why is this topic giving me an overwhelming sense of deja vu?

Why is this topic giving me an overwhelming sense of deja vu?
According to The Matrix, there is no such thing as deja vu. It's a glitch in the system when *they* change something... :)

Yeah, I just watched 'The Matrix' the other day.

A port of this would be interesting. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the developer abandoned the 3DO emulator. He said it was too easy and no challenge to port to the GP2X. He is now looking to write a PS2 emulator for the GP2X :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back