400 apps on the repo :)

Excellent stuff.

I think when you're comparing numbers of apps between devices, you have to look at the proportion of owners (of said device) to the number of apps. I wonder how Pandora matches up? I have no idea what the values are and I don't really care to be honest, 400 programs is an amazing figure for a device that so few people currently own.

Now to start work on my 'Star Wars sound effects app' (joking by the way)

I also want to chime in with a huge THANKS to you milkshake, for realizing the repo in its current form .. it truly is an awesome source of great things to do with the Pandora, and I enjoy checking it daily .. ;) Well done mate!

General comment: It's over 9 thousaaaaaaaaano not quite.

well contact the dev who created them and ask them to upload there app to the repo :) maybe create a topic about this to get things moving faster :) I have contacted the wind&water guys about this but they havent respinded yet.

Yuan Hao seems to be on vacation, from what I understand. I have tested the beta online Pandora native binary for him and it was shaping up nicely... so itching for some news there myself! :S

Aaaahhh!!!! Yespleeeease!!!

Yehaa, congrats milkshake. You really simplified the way of getting software!

Edit: Do deactivated apps count too?

Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you to all the devs in general and to milkshake and Tempel in particular for their work on the repo and PNDstore.

A very big THANK YOU Milkshake :) ...without your effort of building such a great Repo, Pandora wouldn't be the same.

P.s. I have donated a little to you from the repo button.

Huge congratulations milkshake for the repo & all the devs for the software, the Repo is one of the best things about the Pandora. It's quite mind boggling to me how you've managed to create something more usable / fit for purpose than the Android Market or the downloads section of Maemo.org etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to check out this repo thing... I've been so lo-fi and not installed anything since the first couple of weeks of getting the Pandora ages ago (plenty there already to keep me occupied!).

Back