50 Pandoras shipping today. (09 Aug 2011)

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
A most encouraging tweet from Craig :

Finally - 50 Pandoras shipping today.

This is great news, was really beginning to worry that we wouldn't see any more boards until production in Germany got under way.

Anyone get shipping emails yet? I really hope they got enough to fill the rma and premium orders. Anyone have any idea how many outstanding rma/premiums they had waiting? I'm having real bad pandora withdraws here, need my pandora fix soon :p

Anyone get shipping emails yet? I really hope they got enough to fill the rma and premium orders. Anyone have any idea how many outstanding rma/premiums they had waiting? I'm having real bad pandora withdraws here, need my pandora fix soon :p

Same here, my pandora has been lyin' at Craig's since the 22'nd of May. I only had it for 2 days, whaaa!

What is the priority order for this slow trickle of boards? I assume it is:

1. New Premium orders

2. RMA's?

3. Pre-orders?

Or are RMA's and Pre-orders reversed?

Either way great news! I swear if the UK looters get within a mile of Craig's house I will carpet bomb them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. New Premium orders

2. RMA's?

3. Pre-orders?

Either way great news! I swear if the UK looters get within a mile of Craig's house I will carpet bomb them all!

The bastards could expect boiling water mixed with sugar poured on them.

1. New Premium orders

2. RMA's?

3. Pre-orders?

The bastards could expect boiling water mixed with sugar poured on them.

Glad to see you're skipping the tea - though I'd question the expense of adding sugar.

I've seen several reports that there 'is looting', but nothing as to what sparked it or why they're on the rampage. It seems to be more about theft and lawlessness than rioting for a reason?

I bet the lack of a given reason can be chalked up to classic media brainwashing; they know why, but they don't want you to know why.

I have no idea on the riots. Someone was caught by a stray police bullet and now they all want justice. Apparantly the riots have caused some deaths. Pathetic if you ask me.

But if they come anywhere near Craig I will personally fly over to pick up my pandora and kick some chav ass :) .

There was a fatal police shooting during an arrest and the purported cause is shady at best. To add to that, there have been 300 or so deaths in police custody in the last 10 years and none of them sparked any kind of investigation. Seems to me that people are questioning who the police are there to protect.

Short of that, there has already been much unrest over the harsh cuts to social services and a growing gap between the wealthiest 10% and everyone else.

Just what I've gathered. I don't live there so I don't really know. Seems to me that similar things are happening the world over. The world economy is in crisis, and the poorest individuals are taking the hardest hits. I just wish those in that top 10% would realize they could stand to take a hit as well.

^ You're quite right that you don't live here and really don't know. It's actually not about political protest *at all* - it's just a bunch of sub-human thugs breaking, burning, and stealing things, and harming innocent people in the process, because they like to do these things.

All of that's under discussion over here, though, where it's a bit more relevant than in a thread about newly-shipping Pandoras. ;)

Right. But the difference is, these looters COULD be rioting around the richest, or around government buildings, etc., to try and and prove your point, edgex. Instead, they choose to indulge themselves in undeserved luxury items.

Sorry, I'll move discussion over there. I don't mean to agree with any form of looting in the slightest. Just trying to rationalize what would spark such civil unrest in the first place.

Keep on being shipped, you beautiful little boxes.

Hey guys.

I bought a premium on the 17th of July. Should I be worried if I didn't get a shipping email this fine morning?

I really hope my backup is in that 50. My fixes have finally given up on me and no amount of squeezing and pushing can get mine to behave anymore. Works fine headless, or plugged into a TV, but not very portable anymore :(

Back