50 Pandoras shipping today. (09 Aug 2011)

What is the priority order for this slow trickle of boards? I assume it is:

1. New Premium orders

2. RMA's?

3. Pre-orders?

Or are RMA's and Pre-orders reversed?

Either way great news! I swear if the UK looters get within a mile of Craig's house I will carpet bomb them all!

The bastards could expect boiling water mixed with sugar poured on them.
Not bad. And when they start to destroy Vodka factories? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my premium on 10th of June, haven't got a shipping email. D':

I upgraded my pre-order on 6/10/2011 and I JUST got my shipping e-mail! (Two Months ago, of course. :rolleyes: )

BTW: For all of those who are waiting and need a gadget fix, I purchased an N900 after about 1 year of waiting and it kept my mind off of the Pandora for about 4 months. Obviously not nearly a replacement for the Pandora as it lacks proper gaming controls (even with a GameGripper) but it is also an amazing and fun device to play with (albeit with a different primary purpose than gaming). ED has one, I think I've read him type. I used it to learn more Linux while I waited. ;)

DrKlaw

Ordered 2nd January 2009, upgraded to premium 2nd June 2011, got shipping confirmation 10th August 2011.

But... in a cruel twist of fate I'm moving (back home) to NZ from the UK next week so had changed my shipping address to NZ after basically giving up on getting it in time!

The guys here at work were literally laughing out loud at the trials of my Pandora order and it would have been nice to once and for all show them it's not a scam! To quote Craig - Vapourware twats!

As it is, I'll now not see my Pandora for 6-8 weeks. But even then it's nice to know it will there waiting for me :)

In an amazing bit of good news I'm able to get my pandora shipped to me here in the UK so I'll have it for the long trip (6 weeks or so via Canada and Australia) home. :) :)

Good news (for me unfortunately, my non-premium brothers and sisters), my premium (ordered 7th June) just got shipped!

:D

I upgraded my pre-order on 6/10/2011 and I JUST got my shipping e-mail!

upgraded to premium 2nd June 2011, got shipping confirmation 10th August 2011.

my premium (ordered 7th June) just got shipped!

I got my confirmation that Craig recieved my Pandora for RMA on the 23'rd of May. So i maybe can't help being a little distressed that i have not yet recived any shipping confirmation since it was just a simple replacement that was needed. :unsure:

I upgraded my pre-order on 6/10/2011 and I JUST got my shipping e-mail!

upgraded to premium 2nd June 2011, got shipping confirmation 10th August 2011.

my premium (ordered 7th June) just got shipped!

I got my confirmation that Craig recieved my Pandora for RMA on the 23'rd of May. So i maybe can't help being a little distressed that i have not yet recived any shipping confirmation since it was just a simple replacement that was needed. :unsure:

I'm in the same boat as you with my Pandora on RMA, received on May 27th, and slotted for replacement. Don't fret though. I'm sure its a matter of clearing out all the Premium orders first which are way over their 7-day guaranteed delivery time. Once premiums are caught up I'm sure RMA's and traditional pre-orders will be handled accordingly. I did ask earlier in this thread if RMA's trumped pre-order's or vice-versa, though I suspect neither is true. I feel like RMA's are probably dealt with in ratio to a certain number of pre-orders going out as well, as both groups are equally deserving of receiving their beloved Pandora. It looks like from this thread there are still premium orders from June that have not been fulfilled with this batch of 50, so it may be a few more weeks yet til we get sorted.

I'm in the same boat as you with my Pandora on RMA, received on May 27th, and slotted for replacement. Don't fret though. I'm sure its a matter of clearing out all the Premium orders first which are way over their 7-day guaranteed delivery time. Once premiums are caught up I'm sure RMA's and traditional pre-orders will be handled accordingly. I did ask earlier in this thread if RMA's trumped pre-order's or vice-versa, though I suspect neither is true. I feel like RMA's are probably dealt with in ratio to a certain number of pre-orders going out as well, as both groups are equally deserving of receiving their beloved Pandora. It looks like from this thread there are still premium orders from June that have not been fulfilled with this batch of 50, so it may be a few more weeks yet til we get sorted.

Reassuring words, thanks mate :) . I would really just like to fumble around with it, i only got 2 days last time before i had to send it back. Im almost to tears, especially since my girlfriend just got her 3DS :'(

Maybe I should check my email again, I'm sure all the shipping emails didn't get sent out at once, would kinda suck if someone who premium'd on the 7th of june got his order shipped with these 50 and me, (who premium'd) on the 10th did not.

Nothing wrong with patience though!

Ordered April 2009 - Appears to have dissapeared into a black hole of nothingness i.e. No Pandora, no idea when getting it, just nothing :(

Hello everyone, this is my first post here as I am a newcomer in the Open Pandora community. I have been following the board since I ordered a Premium Pandora.

I just registered today as the beginning of a new adventure with this new piece of hardware and also with you guys!

Now the interesting piece of information is that I submitted my order on the 10th of June and I received a shipping notification e-mail about 20 minutes ago.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here as I am a newcomer in the Open Pandora community. I have been following the board since I ordered a Premium Pandora.

I just registered today as the beginning of a new adventure with this new piece of hardware and also with you guys!

Now the interesting piece of information is that I submitted my order on the 10th of June and I received a shipping notification e-mail about 20 minutes ago.

Welcome to the boards Ashtom, hope you find the Pandora to your liking.

Received, my replacement Pandora today (RMA'd Mid May) didn't get a shipping email though, so it was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Can't wait to check out some of the new software from the last 3 months. :D

I really hope my backup is in that 50. My fixes have finally given up on me and no amount of squeezing and pushing can get mine to behave anymore. Works fine headless, or plugged into a TV, but not very portable anymore :(
Headless? You should have taken pics of it for all of us to see before you RMA'd it.

Headless? You should have taken pics of it for all of us to see before you RMA'd it.
I haven't sent it in for RMA. It is too far out of warranty. A picture wouldn't show anything, headless just means the screen is dead.

Received, my replacement Pandora today (RMA'd Mid May) didn't get a shipping email though, so it was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Can't wait to check out some of the new software from the last 3 months. :D

This sounds awesome! that means i may just get mine soon, Hurray!

Homagod Homagod Homagod Homagod so exited, I can't WAIT it's finally coming.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Well done everyone, and good luck to those who have yet to recieve theirs.

I was thinking of getting an N900, but it just seems like a waste of money if I'm getting a Pandora. I bet if I did buy one, with my luck, the Pandora would be sent to me before the N900 got in the mail or something. :lol:

Back