this is the situation with the nubs right now

800px-Traffic_Light_German_Complex_With_Bicycles.JPG

That looks like a fun game. Name?

Well, almost everything that can be said has been said... so I guess everyone is waiting for the nubs to arrive and the companies to deliver to us :)
Not really. I think most of us are waiting for you and Craig to deliver to us ;)

Well, almost everything that can be said has been said... so I guess everyone is waiting for the nubs to arrive and the companies to deliver to us :)

It feels like the moment of calm before a fireworks display, when everybody stops talking and looks up. Lets hope that everything sticks to plan and we don't have to stage a full scale assault on texas.

I don't know sebt3 keeps PNDing stuff up, and chris_c is doing some exciting OpenGL ES stuff. No doubt there are plenty of others working on things too. This stuff keeps me going, along with ED's updates.

Yeah, try to wrap your head around water spiraling COUNTERclockwise into the sink. :)

The Coriolis effect isn't really strong to make any real difference in which way water drains out of a sink.

The Coriolis effect isn't really strong to make any real difference in which way water drains out of a sink.

You're right. My elementary school physics teacher had a different idea though :D (seriously, he told us that with a plain face, along with Bohr's atom model as an accurate one). It was a funny remark to make though, riding on the popular myth. Maybe I should've been clearer about the non-seriousness :p

^Well, look on the bright side. At least we aren't scientologists (no offense to any scientologists out there). Because, you know, we get a handheld...computer...type thing in the near future...probably...but things do happen...

P.S. If I were temporarily banned, would it be on both forums or just this one?

who says its a game? its just a random pic i found when looking for a green light streetlight, and thought it was a perfect way to describe this disaster some call a plan

who says its a game? its just a random pic i found when looking for a green light streetlight, and thought it was a perfect way to describe this disaster some call a plan
It was a joke ;) (I hope you did realise that)

But you could make a game where the object is to assemble 4000 handheld devices, with the most ridiculous complications arising during production...Dibs!

I personally gave up hope on getting the Pandora. I anticipated it so long and got so frustrated that I stopped logging in to either forum in an attempt to put it at the back of my mind.
So, how's that working out for you :p

Heh, that's actually not a bad idea. It could be a Diner Dash type of game, where you control ED or Craig, making them run all around an assembly line. :D

(I thought of Diner Dash too!)

I smell a Pandora-unique game idea. It could be called Pandora Panic.

^That's ironic. I just don't know why yet.

I honestly haven't looked at Pandora Panic at all yet (no sense counting your chickens before their parents hatch). So I have absolutely no idea if someone has already done this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back