A Big Thank You

fomit

Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks to all the awesome developers that have made my first week with a GP2X so much fun. Woogal, Pota, NK, you guys are all awesome. Having Hexen, Quake, those puzzle games and a working emulator all in the first week is absolutely amazing.

I already love watching videos on this thing and now its potential as a gaming unit is becoming clear. I just wish my batteries lasted longer. I'm going to have to go buy another SD card soon. At this rate the one I have will wear out by January.

Thanks to all the awesome developers that have made my first week with a GP2X so much fun. Woogal, Pota, NK, you guys are all awesome. Having Hexen, Quake, those puzzle games and a working emulator all in the first week is absolutely amazing.

I already love watching videos on this thing and now its potential as a gaming unit is becoming clear. I just wish my batteries lasted longer. I'm going to have to go buy another SD card soon. At this rate the one I have will wear out by January.

Yes, I also want to thanks them :)

I've never imagine those things will happen with launching, thanks Woogal, Pota and NK.

(and I hope GPH can fix the battery issue with next firmware,too - not only with clock-manipulation and optimizing, but they also say there are some leakage of power to TV-out)

and also :lol: happy to see you all abroad (from korea, i mean - well, some of you) got your gp2x now and can enjoy together.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.......w00t......*still needs my Gp2X* but still.....ROCK ON DEVELOPERS! Maybe by the time I get mine Quake will be a bit more...functional!

Back