A-button Problem

0-bake

hi,

i remember tht it was discussed before, but i can't find it anymore...

my a button seems to be broken. it makes a load clicking noise and it needs some time to snap back after it was pressed.

i opened my gp32 (again...) and i think, it's that piece of rubber which is underneath the button itself. now i need that exact piece, but where can i get it?
is there a joypad or something else, which has this kind of button?

hm, i think it's too complicated. it's a 2.99 pounds product and i don't live in the uk....i think i try it with a membrane from another joypad..

Jr2Swiss, by offering 166mhz GP's you are making a mockery of Cragis statement on GBAX,
NOTE: We are the ONLY website to guarantee 166Mhz/180Mhz units, buy from anywhere else and risk a random speed as low as 132mhz! We have our units professionally modifed to be stable at 166/180mhz - nowhere else does.

........... Am I not allowed to offer 166mhz Gp32's? If he pms me or something, then i'll most likely take it off.

Notice I never made to make that statement a mockery. ;)

www.gp32z.com

I'm just teasing you Jr2swiss, it's probably worth pointing out to him though that you also offer 166mhz units.

i just fixed it with a membrane from a pc-joypad and it works perfectly.
i just needed about 30 minutes (another 30 minutes for the glue..). it's very easy and now i can play as it is used to be :)

Back