A Couple Of Unrelated Questions

The Mole

Can anybody tell me if any NGPC emus are being worked on and how advanced the most advanced version is.

I can't be the only person here who likes Metal Slug and Cardfighters Clash :)

I was also wondering if anybody knew anything about Blue Angelo or Bloody Cross. Are they still in development? are they finished? Any signs of a release date?

On the current ngpc emu, metal slug runs actually very well.

I don't know if thunderZ is still working on it. Yeti 3d has taken so much of his time, and there was that whole thing in the past about him quiting it and starting agian. Now I'm just lost.

For a final though, I wouldn't count on a new version though in the near future.

I really like the NGPC emulator, but it doesn't always make it onto my SMC as it seems pretty unfinished. I'd love to hear that there was to be further development, sound would be great. I think it's quite an underrated little emu.

®

i believe thunderz has stated that at some point we will see a final release, whether it will be a completed product is yet to be seen.

he is currently involved in the gpadv project so i imagine thats taking up a decent amount of his time.

I always thought their was two NGPC emus.

I understand Thunderz is very busy and working on GPadvance and i guess that is for the greater good :)

But what happened to the other one?

I can't remember who was developing it but the only game i could get to run was a puzzle game with triangles.

The Mole posted on Sep 28 2004 at 12:59 AM said:
Can anybody tell me if any NGPC emus are being worked on and how advanced the most advanced version is.

I was also wondering if anybody knew anything about Blue Angelo or Bloody Cross. Are they still in development? are they finished? Any signs of a release date?

None of them have any sound either which for me kind of kills it. They may be worked on but maybe not, hav'nt heard anything for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on Sep 28 2004 at 08:02 PM said:
ok, this is wierd, coz i have a version with sound and everyone keeps saying there isnt one

Card Fighters wont work on NGPC emus for GP32 atm
They're both by thunderz. He made one version then lost the code in a comp accident and had to work on earlier code that he had backed up. Losing the sound he had.

Edit: Well I think that's it anyway :).

The Mole posted on Sep 28 2004 at 12:59 AM said:

Cardfighters Clash is far and away the best game of its type. If we get an improved NGPC emu I'd love to play the sequel which I never really got a chance to buy.

Back