A few n00bish questions

Shrike

muwhahaa, you would think after posting on here for ages i would of learned by now:)
questions:
1)How do I set up Wolf3d? i am confused by the readmes ¬_¬
2)The best free DivX player? any of them at all?
3)Could you point me in the direction of sam and max? i gave my copy to a friend a while back and never had it returned ;_;

thats about it i think :) first one to answer wins a gold star

1) (How do I set up Wolf3d? i am confused by the readmes ¬_¬) No idea sorry mate

2) (The best free DivX player? any of them at all?) To be honest they all suck, i'd go with MoviePark mate its the bees knees when it comes to GP DivX playing.

3) (Could you point me in the direction of sam and max? i gave my copy to a friend a while back and never had it returned ;_;) as far as I know its still produced commercially so theres no chance of getting this free legally ;) i'd look on e-bay or an auction site mate. have a search on google... I may be wrong it may be freeware now... no Idea... :D

Good luck!

1)As for Wolf3d: Unzip "GP32Wolf3D_Beta-FXEs-with-PCSpeaker-sound_04-11-02" and copy "SW_Wolf.fxe" and "SOD_Demo.fxe" to the GPMM-directory in your (SmartMedia Card in the) GP32.

Then unzip "GP32_Shareware-Wolfenstein3D_and_Demo-SOD_data_files.zip" and copy the directories "SW_Wolf" and "SOD_demo" and all the files in them to the GAME-directory in your (SmartMedia Card in the) GP32.

If you now load your freelauncher you should be able to launch the Wolfenstein shareware version and the Spear of Destiny Demo from there.

2)Moviepark from Entware.com is currently the best mediaplayer available.

3)Cheeez is correct about that one. It's still actively being sold. The only free version you could get is the demo: http://lucasfans.mixnmojo.com/downloads/de...mo_samnmax.html

told ye they were n00b questions...!

i got wolf working by accident but following your advice:D and a sam and max demo will do me till i can find a copy and then rip it off the disc onto a SMC

and:( i cannot get moviepark!

I wondered where my copy of Sam & Max went... please send it back when your finished with it!

:p

how do i set up sam and max? readmes aren't useful on this brain

a friend is FTPing me the whole sam and max game:) nice things friends...they have their uses
now he demands a go of my gp32 >_<

argh didn't work! next attempt, renaming the SAMNMAX and SAMNMAX files to .001 and .002

[EDIT] didn't work, made my gp32 reset:(:(, can anyone help? i am running the 132mhz version and put set the files like this
/GPMM/SAMNMAX and then put the SAMNMAX.001 and SAMNMAX.002 in

yeh that got it, but it seems to hang just after they drive off from the doctors lab with his head....but i only waited for a few minutes to see what happened, will try again later

Back