A little help with PCSX ReARMed r15 would be much appreciated .

2bit

So ... I've decided to reuse this thread for a thing I haven't been able to figure ( ⬅ ha ! Got it ) out on PCSX ReARMed r15 : I got ( did not download it from cool roms ) the Iso of Metal Slug X then I attempted to put it in

<SD >card>/pandora/appdata/PCSX_rearmed/bios/ how ever it says that I'll need to select under options->[bIOS/Plugins] , but once I'm there isn't anything for me to change HLE to .

If someone is willing to put up with my bad grammar and spelling as well as my newbish questions and help I'd appreciate it .

2bit .

A note to MODS : you can leave the responses from the last question there since I have a weird memory .

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal roms and .zip files should work. You can put them anywhere as it uses Picklelauncher (Press X to go up 1 directory level, B to select a file/directory). After starting a game, press space and choose the display mode (I like HW: Fullscreen), and set Frameskip to auto. Press X to return to the game, and Esc to quit.

Awesome you are like my hero in a non creepy way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edit : ok now that I'm finally cooled off a bit about this I can thank you properly :

Thank you , thank you I shall thank you again . Thankyou .

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to put BIOS file to pandora/appdata/PCSX_rearmed/bios/ , not the game. BIOS files are usually named scph1001.bin or similar and are 512KB in size.

You can keep the game itself anywhere you want.

Normal roms and .zip files should work. You can put them anywhere as it uses Picklelauncher (Press X to go up 1 directory level, B to select a file/directory). After starting a game, press space and choose the display mode (I like HW: Fullscreen), and set Frameskip to auto. Press X to return to the game, and Esc to quit.
What was that about?

You have to put BIOS file to pandora/appdata/PCSX_rearmed/bios/ , not the game. BIOS files are usually named scph1001.bin or similar and are 512KB in size.

What was that about?
He changed it from a Snes9x4P help thread to a PCSX thread.

What was that about?
Thanks ... Quite a lot . :)

If any of you awesome folks known as MODERATORS are reading this please merge it with

Please Help This poor newb with PCSX ReARMed .

If you did so I'd appreciate it .

Back