A Little Help With Something

Every thing I make is awful :(
(I'm rushing, I should be in bed)

dogs325.png

Last edited by a moderator:
2guzb6f.png

2mn16ah.png

24vk7et.png

I was going to refine these, but then I saw naw's latest design and got discouraged (even if it is based nearly point for point off a certain website :rolleyes: )

also, mahoye, too. my puny strokes cant compete with those dropshadows

bramrash: in photoshop its layer>matting>defringe or something like that. gimp may be similar.

Here's what I have so far, gone for a clean iconic look and have included cart icons etc. It's exactly the same size as the original image (787 x 112)

gbaxbanner.gif

And a preview of how it looks on the site:

previewh.jpg

The icons etc can be changed/re-ordered if needed.

'ruckage' said:
Here's what I have so far, gone for a clean iconic look and have included cart icons etc. It's exactly the same size as the original image (787 x 112)

gbaxbanner.gif

And a preview of how it looks on the site:

previewh.jpg

The icons etc can be changed/re-ordered if needed.
very nice

Thats awesome ruckage. Also, heres another that I was speculating on (it was still very rough, needed to scale images less small obviously), but now that I'm not planning on doing it anymore here it is if you guys want some inspiration
2ue32ub.png

What the heck is an A320, and why didn't I/we hear about it? :) Bundled in with emus and "more being developed".. what does that really mean? PResumabyl they've released the sourcve to their mods? what OS? how open is it?

<closes eyes, dont' want to know, got enough devices in the pipe already!>

jeff

CODE
http://www.avforums.com/forums/other-gaming-chat/933623-dingoo-a320-new-handheld.html

best info on it
seems like a lower tier wiz to me. i wouldnt use it after i got my pandora, but thats a wait and I assume thats why they seem to be popular with some people now, alot are inbetween consoles be it wiz or pandora or something else
CODE
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20217

info and reviews there, also you can buy it there (that is, until craig starts selling them ;D)
top review is a great one by a gp2x owner.
"does not play games emulation at full speed for SNES, MD. Although decent, and playable is not full frame rate. SNES emu does not support special chips as used in megaman X3, SFA2, mario RPG. Flaw in MD emulation where it appears to have scan lines on moving graphics. Dont think this can replace a GP2X, PSP in emulation as its a bit flawed/slow but acceptable seeing it can play many file formats out of the box"
id like one but its too much money (I barely can buy any luxuries) and Ill have a pandora in a month or two anyway.
it seems most useful for 8bit emulation, media playing and it also has a radio and voice recorder which few low tier mp4 players have
anyway, don't expect anything MUCH from it other than a fun new toy in a different form factor. an mp4 player is just an mp4 player, unless it gets a community behind it.. (like the gp2x)
ok sorry for the off topic.

Here are some minor variations.

First my original for comaparrison:
2579552_787x112.gif

Next Without stripes:
2590061_787x112.gif

Withs a toon like shine:
2590064_787x112.gif

And over used I know but finally ultra shiny, this one doesn't blend quite so well with the site however:
2590063_787x112.png

A thread with a tenuous link to Photoshop!

I was going to post these the other day, but never got around to it. I've been so bored lately.

paintingthebikeshed.jpg

paintingthebikeshedchad.jpg

edit: oh the pictures only don't work in preview....

Back