A Portable Machine And Audio, Macro

Jack123

Still Fresh
Hello,

My problem is I would like to run sound forge and winmacro, on a portable computer that I can carry in my pocket or bag as I walk around the city, with it switched on and recording sound every 10 seconds and then playing it back repeating a 100 times or more. But if I could achieve this with any otheir OS besides windows that would be great, Last time I checked Linux still does not have the macro ability sorted out, and I have never played or messed about with a Mac so I don't know the macro ability's for the Mac os.

I was looking at the Pandora, And wondering if any of this is possible, does anybody know of a portable machine that could do this.

thanks,

Jack.

Jack123 said:
My problem is I would like to run sound forge and winmacro, on a portable computer that I can carry in my pocket or bag as I walk around the city, with it switched on and recording sound every 10 seconds and then playing it back repeating a 100 times or more. But if I could achieve this with any otheir OS besides windows that would be great, Last time I checked Linux still does not have the macro ability sorted out, and I have never played or messed about with a Mac so I don't know the macro ability's for the Mac os.

I was looking at the Pandora, And wondering if any of this is possible, does anybody know of a portable machine that could do this.

Audacity would likely run fine on the Pandora. Give Audacity a try and see if it'll do what you want. I think it has a lot of the good features of Sound Forge. I'm not familiar with winmacro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back