A Portable Named Rogue

Are you pleased to see me or is that a Rogue in your pocket?

You could never take that anywhere without someone taking the piss. Probably comes with it's own portable generator too.

Its fucking fake.

I mean, shit, the D-Pad looks exactly like the one from the Gravis Gamepad Pro.

they had the "gizmondo" hand held on Gamezville ( a UK tv show ) my dad saw it about a day after i heard of GP32 , when he was describing it i though , what , did my dad see a gp32 on tv ?? so i did a litle research and found the gizmondo , it seems to have some cool stuff on it , bluetooth , 3d engine , but some of there 3d games dont measure upto the doom port on the gp32 , but it supported comercially ( unliker our babys )

as for that Rogue , i can see whre they get the name , cus anyone who gets will go into hiding from the shame of owning it .

maybe with a few tweeks they could use it as a shed for there XBX house .....

PS - my friend lives in a XBX ( THERE SO HUGE !!! ... and relatively empty .... go figure )

Swiss hit the nail on the head, the d-pad is stolen from the gravis, and the buttons appear to be sacrafices from MANY gravis gamepads, And the rollerball thing is from a mouse. :lol:

Swiss_Cheeseman posted on May 24 2004 at 09:55 PM said:
Its fucking fake.

I mean, shit, the D-Pad looks exactly like the one from the Gravis Gamepad Pro.
agreed that the First image with halo on it is fake because the image is way too clear to be a picture from a lcd

As for the gravis pad maybe they like that type on controller? or there is a few hacked up gravis pads inside it afterall is a prototype right ?

as for the scroll ball they are quite common and widely available they could have been easly fitted and doesnt necessary make the unit fake ;)

From the looks of it I dont think anyone would leave the house with it

Last edited by a moderator:
spray posted on May 25 2004 at 06:26 AM said:
LMFAO!

What the hell is that?

Reminds me of people trying to make their own portables akin to the ones found here:

Portables

And then creating horrible monsters!
Hey im apart of that forum its not easy to make a good looking case without a expensive machine to cut the plastic or mould it so back off :p

:ph34r:

its like a desktop replacement
If I can read review on the stuff and supported upgrades, I might buy one to replace my D-top comp
or buy an x800xt and call it even

~Octavious

I woul definatley love it if it had 6 inch screen ( much more portable ) or the 8 inch one , but I still might replace my comp with this

mattmagoo posted on May 24 2004 at 08:15 PM said:
Just whacked in "rogue handhels" on google and i got this:

03.jpg

# 2,4 GHz Pentium 4 Mobile-processor

# 1GB RAM

# 80GB hard drive

# Ten Inch LCD screen

its basically a tablet

01.jpg
That has got to be the hoakiest looking handheld ever! What is with those sharp "ears" on it? Is this thing going to double as a self defence device? Or is it a Lynx that mutated? :lol:

What is the man on the bottom left holding on that picture? Is that the actual size?

Whatever. I dont care. It will cost more than the best notebook available on the market, it will eat batteries for breakfast and the worst thang: It will be heavy as hell with all those components in it.

dr.no posted on May 25 2004 at 10:07 AM said:
and the worst thang: It will be heavy as hell with all those components in it.
They could always advertise it as a body-building device.

Man, this thing looks like the most poorly planned handheld in the history of handhelds. Ever. And that's including the Virtual Boy. What were they thinking?

Back