A Question about the wait for a Pandora

Sloggy

Still Fresh
Hello. I've been researching the Pandora for a few weeks and I've finally decided to buy one, but my question is, if i order one (probably from ithic.com), how long will I have to wait until I finally receive my unit? I've been looking around the forums all day and I've read that some people ordered theirs quite a while ago and still haven't received theirs. I'm afraid I'll end up spending over 600 dollars on something that I'll have to wait a few months to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sloggy,

Welcome tot the forum!

If the Ithic or alternatively Dragonbox store have stock there is no waiting time. Your unit will be sent as soon as the money gets paid.

The people waiting have pre ordered from a shop of whom the owner has done a runner.

I was one of the unlucky ones but ED from Dragonbox had kindly sent me one for cost price. He also supplies Link from Ithic so I can safely say you can't go wrong with either.

Hope to see you back on the boards soon as a proud owner!

Tim

Hi Sloggy, Welcome tot the forum! If the Ithic or alternatively Dragonbox store have stock there is no waiting time. Your unit will be sent as soon as the money gets paid. The people waiting have pre ordered from a shop of whom the owner has done a runner. I was one of the unlucky ones but ED from Dragonbox had kindly sent me one for cost price. He also supplies Link from Ithic so I can safely say you can't go wrong with either. Hope to see you back on the boards soon as a proud owner! Tim
Thanks Tim! Good to know that I wont be waiting 3 years for my Pandora :)

3 years wouldve been a blessing if we ordered from criag...  :(

Don't forget Ekianjo's shop in Japan too and he has nice box :)

Also Linux-Swat's shop in Paris, but I don't think he has new GHz in stock :)

I ordered my OpenPandora before Christmas from Ithic. They were apparently out of stock when I ordered, and I guess Ithic is still waiting for a shipment of Pandoras from Germany.

Back