A Quick Question

bernwa

Still Fresh
Hello all :)

ive recently (this morning actually) recieved my GPX2 and have a quick question

how in the name of all that is good and holy do you change the joystick? sorry if im being a bit thick, but it doesnt seem to want to come off, and i dont wanna force it incase i break it....

could someone give me advice?

thank in advance

me

B)

ok. but now i have another rather more serious problem.....

when i connect it to my computer, it keeps flashing up "USB Device Not Recognised, One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognise it"

ive tried updating the drivers by right clicking on the linux.inf file and choosing the install option...

ive also tried downloading the RNDIS Drivers Pack and replacing the corresponding files in the C:\windows\system32 folder and it still doesnt seem to work :(

is my GPX2 or SD card faulty? i hope not....

please help

ive worked out its not a problem with the SD card, as it wont even connect to the NAND memory, its almost as if windows doesnt want to work with the linux OS....

PLEASE HELP!!!! :(

It's a common issue lately. The only thing you can do is try a different USB cable. That seems to fix the problem for most people, although it didn't for me.

subcon959 posted on Aug 24 2006 at 11:07 AM said:
It's a common issue lately. The only thing you can do is try a different USB cable. That seems to fix the problem for most people, although it didn't for me.
Or a different USB port. But the real 'solution' is to get a card reader and forget about the GP2X USB connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive fixed it!!!! :p

all i did was turn usb 2.0 support off in my bios settings, so my comp is effectivly running in 1.0 support mode...

my only groan now is that the first two videos ive tried have crashed the bloody thing over and over :(

what kind of encoding would cause this? im a bit disheartned now, was it money well spent? im a bit dubious :unsure:

Back