A Rival Handheld

close it before the coders get ideas :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Now that you mention it.... :huh: ;)

Goity posted on Oct 31 2004 at 07:23 PM said:
close it before the coders get ideas :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil posted on Oct 31 2004 at 03:53 PM said:
this joke was old before it was even posted.
Indeed, we've had topics bout this before.

Still highly amusing though, i saw the Tv advert the other day, the parents thinks its a really good idea for the kids on the advert and the kids really want one.

I mean comeone back when i was 5,6 or 7 if i had the choice between that or a GameBoy and Mario land 2 it would have been the GameBoy hands down, and if Nan had bought me one for christmas instead those nice knitted jumpers there would have been trouble.

ShenFlare posted on Oct 31 2004 at 08:22 PM said:
do 5 year olds even have the learning capacity to use such a thing?

My youngest was just about capable of playing simple games on the Amiga when she was 2 and by the time she was 4 she could beat her 9 year old sister at most games :)

mods, this is definitely lol.....
mhh...an emulator could get gamepark much money...imagine all the 5 year olds having a gp32!!! and the games are 4 free...everyone would want to have a gp32..and if they get older they switch to genesis or snes or whatever, and if they still get older they can p0lay numo xD

Back