Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

A quick recolor and rebadge and we get:

Thomson MO5 Platini Edition (with platini's signature right hand corner)

thomson_mo5_platini_edition.png

:)

I couldn't find anything to confirm that the add-on came in white but my language skills are rubbish so it is possible they exist.

zzap64 posted on Mar 14 2006 at 02:47 PM said:
Totally amazing. It's really art!

How about an Amiga CD32? :)

@ zzap64

CD32 is on the list to do.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so my favorite project at the moment, and more pretty computers. :)

Cyclops posted on Mar 12 2006 at 06:33 PM said:
I'd like to use this on my computer,

Intellivision

My eyes are feeling very tired today, so these are to be considered work in progress.

Intellivision
intellivision.png

Intellivision with keyboard add-on
intellivision_keyboard.png

Intellivision II
intellivision_II.png

I think the Intellivision II has come out best, white is nice as I can see subtle changes in shade, grey and black makes my eyes hurt. :blink:

B)

Had to look up the keyboard on the intellivision. I like that one the best.

Ha Ha Ha! Have to get my kicks somehow,

I ran short of room so I had to play a trick on your eyes well mine, hopefully it works. Unlike my other icons the black outline forms part of the actual image again because of space.

GP2X
gp2x.png

Spread the word "Check your batteries!"
gp2x_batteries.gif

I hope you like.

:D

WhiteFalcon posted on Mar 15 2006 at 02:53 PM said:
And I am also missing the good old grayish Atari 800XE ;)

Did it look a bit like this?
atari800xe.png

;)

PokeParadox posted on Mar 15 2006 at 03:08 PM said:
That's a referene to Cramfs huh? Meh... Yes I am still waiting, cos the fricken thing won't flash from my SD.

Yes it's a reference to cramfs, but it's not aimed at those with problems flashing the nand.

I already know how frustrating that is, I bricked my '2x when messing around with the beta 1.4 firmware. It took 25 attempts to get it to reflash and the frustraiting thing was that I did the same thing on the 24 previous attempts as I did on the last one that worked. :blink:

Ha, I didn't really read your icon as an "up yours!" I am just a teeny bit frustrated and bitter since people are having nice short boot times and I'm not... lol. And not much I can do to rectify this as I don't quite have enough money atm to shell out for a new SD.

In short: I like the GP2X icons, keep it up!

Back