about the 7 days thing

DobsonatorX

Still Fresh
i have not received an email about shipping. its been more than 7 days.

do the weekends count????

im getting kind of worried about not having contact after nearly 9 days of payment.

i dont really want to send an email as they are overwhelmed with other people asking where their pandoras are.

ill give itr a few days then send an email.

It was the recent discovery of the wifi problem that held things up. Sucks about the delay, but once again, it can't be helped.

I beleive the current "7 days" is on hold, as CC has not made a board delivery recently. It should resume shortly, but Craig and company should update the oder page to make buyers aware of this fact.

I would personally hate to spend an extra 150 or 500 total, just have to wait like always, what's the point in that? Please don't piss off the "premium orders", as they are the only ones keeping this project afloat!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor do holidays. The royal wedding caused major delay as they got something like 18 holidays in a two week period :p

Yeah, there's a thread about this here as well.

We didn't expect to run out of boards, but that WiFi issue caused some hiccup here.

CircuitCo have started to look into this issue yesterday (they setup the new testing rigs I sent them) and will hopefully find a quick and easy fix for that soon.

As soon as they know the cause, production of the remaining 1000 PCBs can start as well as fixing the few hundred PCBs that suffer from that issue.

As those boards all have the same issue, it shouldn't be something major, fingers crossed!

I'll let you know as soon as I got more information about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a thread about this here as well.

We didn't expect to run out of boards, but that WiFi issue caused some hiccup here.

CircuitCo have started to look into this issue yesterday (they setup the new testing rigs I sent them) and will hopefully find a quick and easy fix for that soon.

As soon as they know the cause, production of the remaining 1000 PCBs can start as well as fixing the few hundred PCBs that suffer from that issue.

As those boards all have the same issue, it shouldn't be something major, fingers crossed!

I'll let you know as soon as I got more information about it.

So there are only 1000 boards left to produce? So by my reckoning, someone (like me) who's apparently in position 1500 should have his Pandora by now yeah? Unless, 1500 have been returned due to failure/gone-to-eds-shop? Come on, what's going on? I don't want to email Craig again (I did that 4 months ago and was told by the end of the month). I'm really trying not to moan here by the way - I'm a bit concerned to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there are only 1000 boards left to produce? So by my reckoning, someone (like me) who's apparently in position 1500 should have his Pandora by now yeah? Unless, 1500 have been returned due to failure/gone-to-eds-shop? Come on, what's going on? I don't want to email Craig again (I did that 4 months ago and was told by the end of the month). I'm really trying not to moan here by the way - I'm a bit concerned to be honest.

1000 to produce, a few hundred to fix (they are already produced).

Don't forget Premiums as well, that's why Batch 2 should start while the remaining Batch 1 boards are being fixed.

ED, this still doesn't answer his (and my) question.

If we're beyond the 2500 point, both of us who had gotten an approximate position of 1500 should have our Pandoras by now.

Even with RMAa and people ordering multiple units...

disturbing indeed...

Kinda dumb to not add a warning next to the Buy Now sign on the homepage about the problem; premium orders expect to receive there happy emails within 7 days but without a warning you are lying to them... And quit saying "this issue has already been mentioned [link to a random thread on the forums]." We are not able to read EVERY thread on this forum, there is too much information scattered around. Please post important information such as this on the Main Website! Thanks.

1000 to produce, a few hundred to fix (they are already produced).

Don't forget Premiums as well, that's why Batch 2 should start while the remaining Batch 1 boards are being fixed.
I'll be honest here and say that is about the most valuable update I've heard yet. "1000 to produce and a few hundreds to fix", that says about it all where this project is. Good to know!

Kinda dumb to not add a warning next to the Buy Now sign on the homepage about the problem; premium orders expect to receive there happy emails within 7 days but without a warning you are lying to them... And quit saying "this issue has already been mentioned [link to a random thread on the forums]." We are not able to read EVERY thread on this forum, there is too much information scattered around. Please post important information such as this on the Main Website! Thanks.

Or here. ;)

Back