Age ranges

How old are you?

• Total voters

Sugarfix

It's just a thought I had when I saw someone saying they were getting their Pandora for their 40th Birthday and I wondered just how many of us are pretty much the same age range.

So, as you can see, I've grouped it up completely unscientifically in order to see how many of us have had or are coming up to the big 4-0.

I'm seventeen, still learning how to drive, guess I'm one of the younger people here :p

Hey!!! 30-38 is not old, the next category is old... (sorry for the 39+...)

(kidding ofc ; )
That is how it goes though: when you're 10, people over 20 are oooold.

When you hit 20, you think about how much it'll suck to turn 30 and get old.

When you hit 30, you start worrying about 40, the midlife, the point when you turn old

At 40, you start thinking hard about turning old and retiring in your 50s

I think it's somewhere around 60 or 70 when you actually suddenly become "old" because then you really are old enough to actually enjoy the perks of being old. Saying weird things and getting away with it, kicking kids off your lawn, good times, I'm kind of looking forward to them. :D

I find it incomprehensible that children as young as 11 are joining forums, probably because the internet didn't exist and I was watching cartoons and playing games when I was that age. Even so, I can't imagine ever having had anything to say beyond 'I like crisps' at that age

Back