Air-mail wait

Mechagoat

Still Fresh
Normally, I try to figure things out by just reading forums and hoping that I can find my answer there, but most were not so foolish as to ship via air-mail. My question is this; for those who have received their Pandora via air-mail, how long was your actual wait? I ordered premium on May 3rd, received the shipping notification on the 13th, and am currently stuck in limbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see. The "2 to 12 business days" is a bit miss-leading, was that estimate made for UK?

You need to do the 2day, express shipping to get it in 7 days. Did mine that way and got it in 5 and I live in the us

Mine took 3 weeks Royal Mail signed for.

I live in Florida.

I had to chase the mail man down my block because i missed his ring at my door. :D :blink:

Seems like yesterday.

Last edited:
Would've done UPS had I known it would take about 3 weeks. Oh well, that's hind-sight for you.

Still better than three years (sorry couldn't resist). :)

The average from the UK to US is normally 14 days. Sometimes it can be less, or sometimes more, but in my experiance 14 days is on point!

Chris

I've had several packages come via Air mail. Some have taken a couple weeks and others have arrived the next day. It really depends on Customs and the amount of packages going to your local sort facility.

Well, third week has come and gone, and still no Pandora :(

Out of curiosity, what is that longest any of you have waited for an international order?

Anyone know if the team keeps tracking numbers? This wait is getting worryingly long, and knowing what's going on with the delivery would ease my nerves a bit. I wouldn't think it'd take this long to ship to a suburb of Cleveland. :unsure:

Edit: Oh crap, I forgot that E3 started today. I may get my Pandora before anyone reads this. :blink:

Edit, part 2: So far it seems like I don't need to worry about that. Ah, the humbling feeling of powerlessness. :(

Today officially marks the end of the fourth week of shipping. I sent an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com, but from what I understand there is a delay in answering emails due to illness, so I don't know if I'll see a response from that any time soon. I can't know what those of you waited YEARS for your Pandora went through (I especially can't imagine what Alerino goes through with every international package), but expecting my Pandora EVERY DAY is taking it's toll on me.

Feels bad, man.

I wish that more than half of my posts didn't feel like whining.

Back