All Quiet On The Gigas Front

Pecaloja

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
It seems Gigas has gone the way of Guardian Monster's and bitten the dust. Pirotic hasn't been active here for nearly 4 months now so I think that is it for his trip into GP32 development. This is a big shame as it was very promising. I also learnt a valuable lesson. "Don't spend hours and hours making a game when the engine isn't complete". Oh well you live and learn. Now where did that Gamemaker disc go!!!!!!!!!!

i agree it's a shame, Gigas was quality. I was just waiting for a Windows editor. I didn't care to much about sound, but sound is a big part of RPGs, its just easier to do everything on a PC though. Stuff happens, just need to keep in mind that all the developers are people that have lives outside of the realm of the GP32.

I'm guessing it is dead. Pirotic, I believe, had originally started Gigas on another system (DC?), and after not having completed that decided to start over and remake it for GP32. He has "started" a lot of programs and completed very little unfortunately. Too bad for Gigas, it would have been really sweet if finished.

Hi-Ho! :p

he said sumthing about the psp.

Theres no point waiting for gigas to be finished, its not going to be done

Back