Alternative to Moviepark

exwebjunkie

Still Fresh
So I just got a gp32, and now I find out that I can't even buy Moviepark - any idea's on a decent alternative, or a download link for it?

It's very good, I recomend anyone with a gp should get it while it's going. There is no decent alternative at the moment.

Moviepark rules, dont pass it up man..
I might write a tut on makin the best quality movie for it...sofar my way looks/sounds the best!

I downloaded the new PC-Link Manager the other week, and it has a copy of Moviepark in it.
It is an fxe file, that will load from wind-ups. But the movie on my smc wont show up in the file select on moviepark. Is there any way to fix this, Does the movie need to be named a certain name or something.

mccyril

I thought that the new moviepark that comes with pc link is just a beta. Mite not b a suppose but i still think its a bit buggy. You can get sample vids from the official gp32 site that work on it tho.

It sounds to me as someone copied it. I tried to copy my moviepark to a m8s gp32 and the exact same thing happened. I know it's know help but it might put your mind at ease

deano

Back