Amiga Help

christo930

I've been trying to use UAE4all_gp2x_0.6.4 and I've been unable to get any of the games I've tried to work.

First, I tried superfrog, it boots to a trainer screen that you have to hit the mouse button to pass and I pressed the button to switch to the mouse and nothing I do will get by that screen.

Next I tried Rainbow Islands which doesn't boot or work at all

ditto with megalomania

Pacmania starts to work but then the game starts, there is no video.

I am using kick start ver 1.3 and it works fine with the windows version. Any ideas? Am I using the right version of the emulator (that is, the best one).

Can this software use IPF files? I don't see the ipf support file in the archive, but maybe it don't work like that. Most of the games I have are IPF files.

Chris

Not sure if it uses IPF I always use ADF's

Have you checked the readme to make sure you have the correct ROM. Its something to do with the file size.
When you have to press mouse button use L and R

I suggest you check to see what games people know work and try one of them.
Titanic Blinky works try that

foleyjo said:
Not sure if it uses IPF I always use ADF's

Have you checked the readme to make sure you have the correct ROM. Its something to do with the file size.
When you have to press mouse button use L and R

I suggest you check to see what games people know work and try one of them.
Titanic Blinky works try that
My problem turned out to disappear overnight, although I don't know why. But, nevertheless, I realized that I downloaded the wrong version. When there are multiple version of the same software, I usually download the one with the most downloads, but in this case it turns out the version was old. I tried a newer version and it worked. Thanks

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back