True, but they will have an Accelerator version as well, likely shortly after the stand-alone release which will likely be the A500 version. The A600 and A1200 versions may be a bit out.The 4 is standalone, so basically a faster MIST (but only for Amiga)
Yeah I know that, and the author say:
also already asked to port for Pandora (before this notes) ...but as he is using a private/personal framework to create games, don't want to share it.Finally, a few notes:
* I chose AmigaOS 4 because, quite simply, that's the only NG system I've ever had;
* please don't ask for ports to other systems: I can't take that burden (supporting two platforms is already demanding, and with BOH I've learned that increasing the number of supported systems beyond two is insane);
* please don't offer to make ports for other systems: also that, for several reasons, takes time and energies;
* please don't be offended if I don't answer to requests/observations about ports: I can't afford to get involved in conversations about something that isn't going to happen anyway;
* if you have a non-IT job for me in a Nordic country, please let me know!