Amnesty....Please... :)

Oh so it's good to be bad again?

Sorry, but skirting the line of acceptability and deliberately attempting to push it too far in an attempt to get 'recognition', an inflated sense of Ego, and the pretence of a notorious reputation is just plain juvenile.

The need to do such a thing is indicative of compensation for other deficiencies... The most crude assumption of which, is the size of your family jewels. ;)

Wink wink
Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

You should not take that too serious, but also see it this way:

In most (nearly every single one) of the boards in the Internet,

people are not mainly cencored or deleted, because they break any rules or are overly rude,

but because a mod or admin simply does not like the person.

Hell, I even was banned from a chat and a german board once, because the ex-gf of the admin wanted to f*** me

and I have not even had any interest in her at all and do not have ons anyway out of principle.

I've been censored and thrown from so many boards without trolling even once

(I changed that a bit since, I admit, because if I am thrown out anyway, I want to have earned it at least)

or braking a rule, even without being rude in any way, just because of my opinion.

Getting these points often indeed is a sign of free thinking

and the courage to speek polite but freely. Nearly every single interesting character I got to know

via boards (and later on real) had warning points, blocks, regular bans, etc... without really being destructive.

So yes, often it is a badge of honor, depending on the people that gave it to you.

"Celui qui a les imbéciles contre lui mérite la confiance."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to the lovely meme: Mission success! :D
Did anyone see what I did there? My sense of humour can be obscure...
I agree with the rest of your post too by the way ;)

If I had to explain... In my post I pretty much did exactly what I was condemning, and finished it off with calling into question the quality of everyone's *ahem* privates. - just the kind of thing the mods say is over the line and could warrant a warning point.

Ok, I suck at being insulting... but I tried, I tried! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back