Amnesty....Please... :)

As argumentative as I can get sometimes, I'm surprised I don't have any.

But getting flagged a troll by Craig is just precious :)
Damn right. I've been called a troll by Craig more times than I can remember just because I didn't agree with him.

I also got banned by him too but I've never had even one warning point against me.. yet.

I'm starting to feel left out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I'm surprised -I- don't have any that is. Maybe they should be given out more freely and displayed as 'badges of honor' like 'Donator' and such. (Kidding)

Actually, you and I have disagreed in the past, but never seem to come to the name calling and personal attacks level. As a litmus test of 'how well the warning system works' I think it casts a favorable light on the system and how the mods are applying it.

However, I could also see a potential for 'redemption'. I.e. have warning points eventually expire if no new ones have accumulated. Probably more trouble than it's worth, but I could see having a warning point 'expire' at a rate of one per 6 months or a year if no additional points are accumulated during that time.

I'm first you necrophiliac pedophile sodomists in search of underage dead animals!

Same here. I'm surprised -I- don't have any that is. Maybe they should be given out more freely and displayed as 'badges of honor' like 'Donator' and such. (Kidding)

Actually, you and I have disagreed in the past, but never seem to come to the name calling and personal attacks level. As a litmus test of 'how well the warning system works' I think it casts a favorable light on the system and how the mods are applying it.

However, I could also see a potential for 'redemption'. I.e. have warning points eventually expire if no new ones have accumulated. Probably more trouble than it's worth, but I could see having a warning point 'expire' at a rate of one per 6 months or a year if no additional points are accumulated during that time.
You mean a dollar a point like you would pay 300 bucks to get your points deducted for speeding?  Good idea!  More money to fund OP2 :)

I'm first you necrophiliac pedophile sodomists in search of underage dead animals!
Mod, give this guy 5 WP to start with :)

Goodly good :) And that is, kinda sorta, the point. We try to keep the line at the "going personal" level: There should be no problem when someone disagrees, or when someone argues against someone elses opinion, or when someone is plain wrong or someone else points out that the first person is wrong. Doing all that is part of what the forum is for, and even when the exchanges do get heated, that is ok too as long as the target is the opinion or the purported fact or whatnot. It's when the conversation goes from "That's a really stupid idea" to "You're really stupid" that we bring out the points. Or at least that is the general idea :)

I think the general idea is if you stick a smiley face after your personal attack-sentence you would be fine right mods (like Klumpen just did)? :) :D :lol:

How do I get Craigpoints?

I want some ><!
Like Exophase, I got mine for trolling Craig. This would be the same Craig who never had any mod or admin powers. None whatsoever. No Sir, no special powers for Craig.

D.

OK.  So it looks like getting warning points are actually good.  So I won't ask for amnesty anymore.  Can mods change this thread's title to "Amnesty?...No...I want more warning points" :)

Oh so it's good to be bad again?

Sorry, but skirting the line of acceptability and deliberately attempting to push it too far in an attempt to get 'recognition', an inflated sense of Ego, and the pretence of a notorious reputation is just plain juvenile.

The need to do such a thing is indicative of compensation for other deficiencies... The most crude assumption of which, is the size of your family jewels. ;)

Wink wink

^you can do that yourself ;)
that's your job not mine!  :angry:

Ok give me more warning points for being nasty :)
Really? :p

As the mod that gave it to you I'm happy to have your Warning Point revoked as you've been on your best behaviour ;) . PM me if you still wish for this to happen and i'll speak with ED about it.

as an added note: IP Boards Version 4.0 will allow mods to remove Warning Points (About time) and there's no ETA on when thats going to be released.

Back