An Appeal To All Guesstimators

crade said:
sebt3 said:
your post count show 304, mine 694 (well 695 after this one) so my epenis is larger than your's :D
Not neccessarily larger, you just get more of it!

Prometheus said:
Put it away, lads. I'm pretty sure that's indecent exposure.

Oh come on, I wouldn't expect someone with over 3000 of theses to answer that prudish :D XD

Last edited by a moderator:
typs lik dis said:
mali said:
Just out of curiosity: Why do you guys quote the whole previous post when all you have to offer is a one word "reply"?

I click the reply button by the post I'm replying to, or the main one otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the question was why, not how...

may88 said:
Just checked and mine is just that little bigger than it was a moment ago. :p

noobs.jpg

mali said:
^ I see. You can also click "Add Reply" and it'll start a blank new post ;)

typs lik dis said:
I click the reply button by the post I'm replying to, or the main one otherwise.

crade said:
typs lik dis said:
fearofshorts said:
typs lik dis said:
TitanUranus said:
all the people who have paid a lot of money for an item that they were promised would be delivered a long time ago have every right to whine and bitch all they like.

Not necessarily, on this private forum.

This forum isn't owned by OP.
So?
So who are you to say what can and can't be done on these forums? If you own the forums and want to censor the messages, then go ahead.
I wait patiently for a long time, and then sometimes I come by to check on progress, and sometimes I cry by myself, and sometimes I post a wtf message.
And if the people who own these "private forums" want to delete my posts, then they can.

I'm not saying those things. You probably misread my posts.

Pleng said:
typs lik dis said:
mali said:
Just out of curiosity: Why do you guys quote the whole previous post when all you have to offer is a one word "reply"?

I'm pretty sure the question was why, not how...

?! The post's reply button is for replies to that post. The big one is for replies to the thread. How much simpler can it get?

Hint, there's a delete key, and a backspace key on your keyboard. They are very useful for trimming redundant parts of the conversation and making the thread easier to navigate on smaller screened devices.

Additionally, right below the thread is a nice little text box you can type your reply straight into without needing to resort to the added pressure of trimming. If you're replying to a post directly above yours (which, on many occasions you have been) then you don't need to quote jack. Notice how I have managed to reply to you without a single quote? That's because your post is right above mine. Nice and easy, hey?

But then, you knew all that, anyway.

Pleng said:
Hint, there's a delete key, and a backspace key on your keyboard. They are very useful for trimming redundant parts of the conversation and making the thread easier to navigate on smaller screened devices.

Additionally, right below the thread is a nice little text box you can type your reply straight into without needing to resort to the added pressure of trimming. If you're replying to a post directly above yours (which, on many occasions you have been) then you don't need to quote jack. Notice how I have managed to reply to you without a single quote? That's because your post is right above mine. Nice and easy, hey?

But then, you knew all that, anyway.

Who were you talking to? wait... I'm confused.

typs lik dis said:
?! The post's reply button is for replies to that post. The big one is for replies to the thread. How much simpler can it get?
You can do as you wish, but adding a bit of common sense makes communication easier. I tend to overlook quote-pyramids as they disrupt the flow of information. The board rules specify
- Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.
This can easily be expanded to quoting posts directly above yours, if you reply to the post as a whole.

typs lik dis said:
I'm not saying those things. You probably misread my posts.
I may have, but why else would people not have a right to "bitch and whine" on these private forums?

Isn't it the fundamental right of all free people to "bitch and whine"? If it isn't it bloody well should be. It's all fine and well knowing that it's internationally frowned upon to lock me up and twist my balls if I'm innocent (unless I happen to have brown skin of course, in which case it seems I could be shipped to the arse end of Cuba and maltreated without being accused of anything) but surely the international human rights act gives us all a right to be moaning gits.

Back