And I Thought Wii Was A Dumb Name For Something

I think the brand is quite nice actually. Why does it sound dumb to you?

- Alex

LG is fine, yes, but a phone called "chocolate" c'mon. I've already had people mistake my Razr for a chocolate and it just sounds dumb as all hell "hey is that a chocolate?"

I think that names like Razr and Rockr are a whole lot more unprofessional and gimmicky than Chocolate. The use of Chocolate is smart and original, they gave an edible/organic tag to seemingly cold technology.

- Alex

it sure is a stupid name. but it does look like a chocolate bar kind of.
i hate all slide up phones anyway lol, so it doesnt concern me.
flip phones all the way.

pantera6 posted on Aug 11 2006 at 10:02 PM said:
flip phones all the way.
Hate flip phones. I have one, and whenever someone calls me, I get it out of my pocket and attempt to flip it up with one hand. It flips up just far enough to take the call then flips down again, ending it.

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon posted on Aug 11 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
flip phones all the way.
Hate flip phones. I have one, and whenever someone calls me, I get it out of my pocket and attempt to flip it up with one hand. It flips up just far enough to take the call then flips down again, ending it.
That's because you're a spaz.

I look cool when I flip up my razr in public to take a call. It's like "whoa who's that movie star orver there?!"

:lol:

But seriously, you're a spaz.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 11 2006 at 11:27 PM said:
flip phones all the way.

I look cool when I flip up my razr in public to take a call. It's like "whoa who's that movie star orver there?!"

Yes, because ONLY movie stars can flip up phones and everyone else cant.

Seriously, you're a spaz.

Deleted User posted on Aug 11 2006 at 11:01 PM said:
flip phones all the way.

Yes, because ONLY movie stars can flip up phones and everyone else cant.

Seriously, you're a spaz.

No really, your a spaz.

I was read a review about it in the Wall Street Journal (why would there one be in there anyways??!!) but from the looks of it, the phone isn't that great of a phone or a mp3 player.

with a name like "chocolate" its just screaming for a lawsuit when some1 finds there kid has eaten it :blink:

Why is chocolate a dumb name? Most cellphones have names like "Sagem XYZ 08/15 ROFLBBQ" that are hard to remember.
If i see someone with a phone that looks interesting and ask him for the name of the phone, it 'll be some combination of characters and numbers, and i will have forgotten about it before i get the chance to inform me about it or even buy it.

haha
so true, its a nice siple name instead of the samsun d-hehq7q80fnnnnf8wfnwoaflnk or the E-37345bjkbkjuasdfknajfbs
but yer, if you cant use a flip phone your a spaz, come on its not that hard, otherwise u use your chin or lips to open it.

Blah posted on Aug 12 2006 at 08:55 AM said:
I like the clunky Nokias, you can't kill them. Does this make me insane?

Same here I had a Razor and broke it within the firt week of having it now i'm back to my indistructible nokia brick It cant take pictures and it hasent got a colour screen but it's a good burgler repelant.

EDIT: sorry for the spelling.

So's your mum.

And Razrs are dead cheap now.

Back