And Now For Something *really* Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't live in the U.S. apparently, while you still are entitled to an opinion.

We are not 'vulnerable' because of the usa patriot act. We are not carted off by the brownshirts because of dissenting opinions. A majority of public media is liberally biased, and not censored by the government.

Even if Iraq didn't have nuclear weapons (false), we still should have done something about Iraq. The backboneless U.N.'s embargos have little to no effect on the economy of Iraq. All of the dictators of middle eastern countries are eager to provide support to Saddam. And it has been proven, programs such as 'Oil for Food' are just ways to further the corruption of oppressive dictators like Saddam. A majority of all suicide bombers and resistance fighters aren't even from Iraq, they are just Muslim fundamentalists from other countries that hate other countries (UK, Spain, US) for their own reasons.

I know the government isn't completely open about everything, but to insinuate that the leading superpower massacred thousands of its own innocent civilians and then made up provable things to start a war with a poor oppressed nation for oil is rediculous. If the government had orchestrated an attack, it would definitely have reels and reels of fake pictures, movies, and proper demolitions to show everything everyone expected to not create any doubts. A plane smashing into a building wouldn't create a looney-tunes-esque outline in the wall. If a cruise missle or remote-controlled device was used, the government wouldn't risk it. The possibility that someone would see it would be too great.

I think it is right and noble to question government, but you still have to use reason.

I'm not looking in this thread again.
/closed for lintsniffer

Actually, as much as I believe the government was involved, a couple things are proven false. Such as the jetliner's wings are light material, and will never really leave wingholes, and the trade tower's falling, they were engineered to crash that way, it was not explosives on each floor as loose change said. As much as I believe it, loose change failed on many accounts.

Lintsniffer, I am afraid your country has always had these criminal elements. This is the last thing I will say on the subject, but here is your proof, that people within the US administration do not always play by the rules.

A recently disclosed document called Operation Northwoods.

Operation Northwoods

Northwoods was an official plan from 1962 written by then Joint Chief of Staff, Lyman Lemnitzer. The plan contained the blueprint for launcing false flag terrorist events, against targets in the United States, perpertrated by criminal elements within the US government. The plan was rejected by JFK, who personally removed Lemnitzer from command.

Just some quick quotes from here (read the whole document using the link above);

As requested by Chief of Operations, Cuba Project, the Joint Chiefs of Staff are to indicate brief but precise description of pretects which the consider would provide justification for US military intervention in Cuba.

It is recongnized that any action which becomes pretext for US military intervention in Cuba will lead to a political decision which then would lead to military conflict

This plan, incorporating projects selected from the attached suggestions, or from other sources, should be developed to focus all efforts on a specific ultimate objective, which would provide adequate justification for US military intervention.

Incidents to establish a credable attack (not in chronological order):
(1) Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio
(2) Land friendly Cubans in uniform "over-the-fence" to stage attack on base.
(3) Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
(4) Start riots near the base main game (friendly Cubans).
(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
(6) Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage)
(7) Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
(8) Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
(9) Capture militia group which storms the base.
(10) Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires -- napthalene.
(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance, conduct funerals for mock-victims

The documents continues

A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms;
(a) We could blow up a ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
( B ) We could blow up a drone (unmaned) vessel anywhere in Cuban waters

We could develop a Communist Suban terror campaign in the Miami area, in Floridia cities, and even in Washington

Please read this document in full if you doubt the evil intent of those in power.

grahf posted on May 30 2006 at 04:53 AM said:
I have a good friend who works at the pentagon. It WAS a plane. Let it rest.

Its 2006, someone could construct a realistic video that shows santas sleigh crashing into the pentagon.

Why will the government not release the survalience footage of this then, and put the whole Pentagon issue to rest? By covering up information it shows complicity and guilt. There is no other way to look at it. If the government has nothing to hide, then why are they hiding so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on May 30 2006 at 12:59 AM said:
I'd just like to say one thing here folks;

My brother-in-law worked in 5 WTC, and saw the second plane hit. He also saw burning jet fuel billowing out of the lobby of North Tower ... yes, the lobby ...

We didn't know if he was alive or not for a good 6 hours after the attack ... my company also had several people that worked in both towers, all were killed.

It seems to me that you're now insinuating that the towers were not destroyed by the planes smashing into them, but rather from a missle (??) ... forgive me if that's not your intent, but it seems so to me. Do you personally know any of the Pentagon witnesses? How about the WTC? Talk to one of them ... ask them what they saw.

I was the one that reported this topic, because it's seriously fucking with me now ... for weeks after that attack, we could still smell the dead bodies at my in-laws' house because it was across the harbor from the Staten Island landfill (where they dumped the rubble).

I see no good coming from this topic.
I've never lost someone I knew well, so I wouldn't know how awful it feels, but... well, I'm speechless...

I'm not a big believer in conspiracy theories, at least not the silly ones like the 'Wingdings' one. What I see here is you trying to make some anti-government conspiracy out of the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

One thing I should say is that there isn't really any need to delve for conspiracies, corruptions are right before your eyes. Take a look at the UK last week.
  • An anti-war protester was removed from Parliament square by police. The whole operation cost in the region of £24,000.
  • Two schoolchildren were stabbed in separate incidents.
Just have a little sensitivity, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back