Android gingerbread in a pnd?

I got this wifi issue too. Try to disable WPA2 and set up WPA2/WPA mixed if your router is able to handle this. That worked for me and Wifi is working now a little bit better.

@ Notaz:

Will this danger of corrupting my SD-Card be fixed.

I don't want to mess arround with lots of SD-Cards.

Will there be any other updates or are you doing some more interesting stuff now.

The risk of corruption isn't as great as it is made out to be. Dozens of us are running Android every day without a hitch. I'm not worried in the slightest. Just don't suddenly power down and you should be fine, especially don't shut down while the SD LEDs are blinking away.

The risk of corruption isn't as great as it is made out to be. Dozens of us are running Android every day without a hitch. I'm not worried in the slightest. Just don't suddenly power down and you should be fine, especially don't shut down while the SD LEDs are blinking away.
OK, thanks.

So you'll do some stuff that's more interesting for you.

Great :D .

I'm looking forward to any of your projects.

Any ideas, how I can connect an USB-Lan dongle to Android ?

The stick connects fine on native Pandora OS, but no success on Android. :wacko:

I thought just establishing the LAN connection prior to launching the Android would work.. but I haven't tried USB LAN since Notaz switched to cyanogenmod in release 4.

Tried some from the USB Host apps from Market an it shows my USb 2.0 Hub and an USB 2.0 0/100M Ethernet Adapter as connected.

Damn, thought I could bypass download problems for large files with this solution.

No way to set up something via terminal ?

edit:

dmesg recognizes the device as Davicom DM9601.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks, will the android now take advantage of the added lowmemorykiller if using the latest final version super zaxxon?

Last edited by a moderator:
So does this Android work good enough on the "old" 256MB Pandoras? Do I have to OC, do I have to use an additional Swap file, besides the new ZRam feature?

Now that I have the final Super Zaxxon Firmware on my Unit, I really think about trying Android too. I just have to buy a propper SD Card for slot 2, if I have understand it correctly (I have no experience with Android at all)

I get the best results at 800mhz with zram off and a 512mb swapfile.

Back