Another Dumb Use For My Pandora

I have a really early Pandora dev board (really old, pre-OMAP, not even on the same page of what we have now) sat in my truck with the touch screen setup as a music interface and some serial/relays into bits of the truck. Does that count?

I keep meaning to replace it with something a bit more solid, I guess a retail Pandora or a gutted EEE and touch screen may end up in there when I rebuild the dashboard at some point :D. I really want some more I/O for playing ;).

DJWillis said:
I have a really early Pandora dev board (really old, pre-OMAP, not even on the same page of what we have now) sat in my truck with the touch screen setup as a music interface and some serial/relays into bits of the truck. Does that count?

I keep meaning to replace it with something a bit more solid, I guess a retail Pandora or a gutted EEE and touch screen may end up in there when I rebuild the dashboard at some point :D. I really want some more I/O for playing ;).
Wow, even cooler still.

I had a virgin webplayer, implanted in a 49 chevy flatbed for a while, open the glove box and it'd pop up, really cried out for a touchscreen though. An automotive pandora docking station might be a nice project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back