Another One Video-Per-Day

Q

quasist

The idea is to camwhoreshow features your pissdora user experience, so the rest of preorderers as well as future investors could fapbe intrigued of community spirit.

If you remember these awesome videos of popular handhelds getting killed (for instance by hammer) on youtube, the popularity of pissdore will go up, as well as "developer presence phenomena" that provide great software base.

As you all know quasist appears to be harse, angry, offensive, abusive, condescending ..... well you get the idea. But ive made a astonishing discovery this is all a misunderstanding or mistranslation on our parts.
I have spent the past week studying and researching and I have finally understood the eng-quas-lish language, which I will use to translate what quasist means in the english.

quasist said:
The idea is to camwhoreshow features your pissdora user experience, so the rest of preorderers as well as future investors could fapbe intrigued of community spirit.
Translation:

The best idea to use a camera for a colorful flower show, featuring the perfectdora user experiences. This is so remaining cool preorderers, as well as the awesome investors could be like rainbow ponies inspired by the community spirit of candy and lollypops.

quasist said:
If you remember these awesome videos of popular handhelds getting killed (for instance by hammer) on youtube, the popularity of pissdore will go up, as well as "developer presence phenomena" that provide great software base.
Translation:

If can remember these awesome rose videos of poplar handhelds floating through a sky of marshmallow clouds and with triple rainbows as shown on youtube, the popularity of the pandora will be as it always has been: great. A well as attracting even more developers to experience the sweet honey smell like phenomena that will cause a software base that is like pancakes covered in sugary syrup.

I hope this translation has been educational and informative and i hope to correct quasist troll impressions in days to come. Thank you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
I hope this translation has been educational and informative and i hope to correct quasist troll impressions in days to come. Thank you :p
Excellent speech my friend! Gift of the silver tongue. They say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar! Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!

Im here for you quasist my beautiful Russian friend! :)

quasist said:
Pickle said:
Excellent speech my friend! Gift of the silver tongue. They say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar! Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!

Translation:

Most pleasant and excellent translation. Gift of the silver, gold, platinum, mithrll, diamond ruby, covered tonque. They say its the mark of a awesome cool person, and of a truthful trustworthy guy. Americans are too in love with their Russion friends which love to hear the good things they say and awesome flowery sparkly rainbow covered truth that can share with each other.

Pickle said:
Most pleasant and excellent translation. Gift of the silver, gold, platinum, mithrll, diamond ruby, covered tonque. They say its the mark of a awesome cool person, and of a truthful trustworthy guy. Americans are too in love with their Russion friends which love to hear the good things they say and awesome flowery sparkly rainbow covered truth that can share with each other.
You fail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQKjBTQh3Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=3381s

Whats all that "Pissdora" stuff? I bet the Pandora never harmed you, never did anything wrong to you, so call me one reason why you are so angry against Pandora...if there ever is one Reason.
I bet you would not be happy if someone disses YOUR fav. Gaming Device, right? ;) And because you only can give what you can take you should watch your mouth a little bit more. Nobody harmed you in any way, at least I'm to 90% sure nobody did. So what the hell is wrong with you?

fusion_power said:
Whats all that "Pissdora" stuff? I bet the Pandora never harmed you, never did anything wrong to you, so call me one reason why you are so angry against Pandora...if there ever is one Reason.
I bet you would not be happy if someone disses YOUR fav. Gaming Device, right? ;) And because you only can give what you can take you should watch your mouth a little bit more. Nobody harmed you in any way, at least I'm to 90% sure nobody did. So what the hell is wrong with you?
Dear, fusion power
All that I do is an healthy reaction to thing happen here =D. Why throw 'harm' word?
Stypid jewshaped sellers proposed a gp2x ripoff few years ago and failed badly, so they went to some shitty other forum where they will rot for 1-1.5 years moar and end selling only gay merchandise.
If even pissdora ends like mactard niche in opensource I think all will benefit.

Well, I'm happy with my Pandora. ;) Most users are happy with their Pandora and it is a much more powerful Handheld than GP2X, WIZ, Caanoo ever were. Most of the Pandora problems are NOT caused by the Open Pandora Team, so it would be a little bit unfair to make only them responsible for the problems, the Pandora had or still has.

And By the way, Craig splitted the comunity in making a 2. Forum for whatever reason. So you can blame him for that but please not the Pandora itself. ^^

Why you why you is so interested in old holywars? pissdora failed

fusion_power said:
Most of the Pandora problems are NOT caused by the Open Pandora Team
You signed contracts and stuff with these (causeful) third parties? Pissdora team have low qualified management that fed bullshit to users for years =D

quasist said:
Why you why you is so interested in old holywars? pissdora failed
Yeah, I though that was finished.

I also thinked the pandora release of AAAA as a proof that this is things of the past :(
Seems I was wrong

Lol, I post good idea in pissdora forums and all think it is a some console holywar =D

What war? There is no war (at least no one I know) and nothing failed, there is only you that spell the Pandora wrong. And of course, as long you do this, you always provoke. I just want to convince you to stop this stupid naming of the Pandora because there is no reason for such a insulting. The homebrew scene of the Pandora is growing and compared to toe other Homebrew Handhelds pretty alive.

fusion_power said:
What war? There is no war (at least no one I know) and nothing failed, there is only you that spell the Pandora wrong. And of course, as long you do this, you always provoke. I just want to convince you to stop this stupid naming of the Pandora because there is no reason for such a insulting. The homebrew scene of the Pandora is growing and compared to toe other Homebrew Handhelds pretty alive.
I have nothing against the term "pissdora" (well in fact, I find it quiet funny). He is still free to state his opinion imho.
Beside this is part of the pandora history : there have been a holy war between the pandorian and the GPH fans. It is time to accept our brothers in arm.

Also this thread was awesome (thanks to pickle's translation) you ruined it :(

fusion_power said:
Code:
Shut up, you Piss-Dora fanboy. I piss in your gentle direction and on your pissdora shitty handheld. God damn F*ing bastards

As i have read in the previous posts quasist is still being misunderstood. Part of under standing quaslish is understanding that as a Russian qausist must always appear to be rough and tough. But as I will now show there is a true meaning behind what he says.

quasist said:
Shut up, you Piss-Dora fanboy. I piss in your gentle direction and on your pissdora shitty handheld. God damn F*ing bastards

Translation:

Speak up, you lovely pandora fellow fan person. I spray drops of juicy luscious sugar fruit juice in your gentle loving direction and bless your beautiful pandora that is like a newborn kitten with a red bow handheld. God bless all you fellow flower loving children of the sugar canes. I feel so gay and happy inside, it can not be contained.

sebt3 said:
Also this thread was awesome (thanks to pickle's translation) you ruined it :(
LOL?
So I have to ignore this insulting? I didn't start the fire. ;)

quasist said:
Code:
You seems to have some aggression problems. Stop drinking Alcohol, it is not good for you.

Now that we are on the point "everyone can have it's own optinion", my Opinion is that nobody has the right for insulting without a reason. And there is NO reason to call the Pandora "Pissdora" not-a-single-one. If you find one, tell me and I shut up. ;)

fusion_power, you make a quite good display of your console lemming behavior,
the word 'pissdora' was born in response on pissdora fagboys insulting other handheld, sadly you do not remember these vintage good days

fusion_power said:
So I have to ignore this insulting? I didn't start the fire. ;)
Yes you did, proof :

fusion_power said:

(also see last quasist post to have a better understanding of what's going on)

Back