Anticipate The New Video Here

Kloplop321 said:
Don't ya mean "rendering"? :p

Nope, exporting is converting the video from the timeline into a different format (MP4), rendering would be for effects, which aren't used here ;)

Last edited:
23909514.png

EvilDragon said:
Kloplop321 said:
Don't ya mean "rendering"? :p

Nope, exporting is converting the video from the timeline into a different format (MP4), rendering would be for effects, which aren't used here ;)

Don't mess with EvilDragon when it comes to videos ;)
Then again working with video is your main job right?

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
5 Minutes left for the upload.
Then it will take a while to process the nice HD :)

Too bad PandoraPress is down. I'll miss my chance to make you all cringe at my terrible posting.

marshal said:

I do a bit of video work, and I don't "export", I "render" my videos from my editor(and I am not doing fancy effects). Not trying to mess with him :p

Just tweaked a few UAE settings and now I got fullspeed Amiga at FS2 with sound.
It's an unoptimized, direct compilation of UAE, without using any ASM core, so this is pretty fast!

Doing some more video I guess ;)

Kloplop321 said:
marshal said:

I do a bit of video work, and I don't "export", I "render" my videos from my editor(and I am not doing fancy effects). Not trying to mess with him :p

Yep, it's also called rendering when you don't work on a realtime editing system :)
I do Full HD editing... so :D

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Just tweaked a few UAE settings and now I got fullspeed Amiga at FS2 with sound.
It's an unoptimized, direct compilation of UAE, without using any ASM core, so this is pretty fast!

Doing some more video I guess ;)

Curious - what does UAE stand for?

Back