Any Emulator For Pc Engine Cds?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48104-temper-0-75-for-gp2x/

Last edited by a moderator:
bman said:
shameless self promotion ... but deservedly so

I guess there's another one out there that has this capability, but since the ISO format the two support are very different it's probably best to stick to one can of worms.

rsuryase said:
I want to run ISOs of PC Engine CD games, any emulators on the GP2X?

I run Rainbow Islands which is an ISO game in Temper and it runs perfectly and at under 200mhz.

Temper is awesome like NeoCD2X. Plays 90% of games I've tried. Though would be nice if the file listing is all the way to the left, so I can see the full title.

Ha, some people have no sensibility when to how many characters they put in their filenames..

Also, would like to know about those 10% of games. That reminds me, I still need to check out that Godzilla game in detail, although I'm pretty sure it works on my PC build.

Yeah hopefully a Temper compatibility list will appear in wikipedia soon, like GnGeo2x. I think there are about 500 CD games?

BTW, the incompatibility could be from a bad rip. I used Turborip which is awesome too, I rip at 48x which is fast.

The long file names are from Turborip which I like because they are descriptive.

Temper 0.75 freezes after selecting EXIT from menu. Is this a known problem on GP2X F-100 firmware 4.1.0?

Back