Any Info On The New Games "offical Releases"?

HeWhoCorrupts

Still Fresh
Website
trashnslash.blogspot.com
There are some teaser pics on the improved site and I have been hunting for info on the following games "Side Mind", "Legend of Sword" and "Deicide 3"... There is absolutely no info on these releases. I hope it's not a case of cool intriguing box art and poor game syndrome. But any info you guys might have would be sweet, I spent a gretat deal of time looking for screens or descriptions...

Also, any news on the free games section of the new site?

Well, actually this is NOTHING of news about the free games or might nothing about those release either, but I hope I can help you about understanding those game titles.

The 'Legend of Sword' and 'Deicide 3' were kind of legend in Korean software scene in 90s.

They were the only softwares from Korea at those era (early 90s with IBM AT or 386PC, there was almost no software development in Korea except few geniuses like Franxis, Expophase, notaz, squidge, ruckage, pickle, zottd, skeezix, Orkie, Senor Quack and so many talenteds now in here - I probably forgot most of them, forgive me ;) )
and also those games have astonishing story-line but poor quality of graphic or UI compare with superior foreign products (no need to mentioning about fancy console games from Japan)

If they are re-inventing with new techniques on Wiz, I'm sure you will be pleased with their concepts and stories,
But honestly, they're nothing new but just re-making of softwares from 90's - even they were only in Korea.

For me, I'm still very interested what the final products of them will be like.

EDIT: adding list of genius :lol:

Thanks for the prompt response! As for oldschool gems, yes please! Cannot get enough of those kind of games, that is the style I grew up on, i.e arena, daggerfall, fountain of dreams... And the list goes on... So now I have something to feel great impatience about! Christmas again so soon!?

Back