Any News On The Meet-up?

runescape=crap posted on May 11 2005 at 08:41 PM said:
lol. ok ill come. only if goity comes.

igpay atinlay ?
you can't use pig latin.
that should be igpa atinla
I'll go if Rikku does.

Last edited by a moderator:
do the meetup here in Derbyshire! We'e in the middle of England so it won't be too far for anybody in britain!
Free air guitars for everyone who likes the idea!!

Deleted User posted on May 11 2005 at 08:41 PM said:
emember-ray everyone-ay, ont-day invite-ay ark-may!

e-hay hinks-tay e-way are-ay oking-jay.

You're just jealous that I'm only violating LHC.

If there was a meet-up I can't see there being that much GP32 multiplayer anyway, more like DS/PSP if anything.

You all know if we did meet, there'd be about 10 of the 100 or so that said they would come, and that we'd all stand about awkwardly waiting for Evil Dragon to organize us all!

lubidog posted on May 11 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
You all know if we did meet, there'd be about 10 of the 100 or so that said they would come, and that we'd all stand about awkwardly waiting for Evil Dragon to organize us all!

Nah it's easy to organise anyone, just head for the bar :)

Mine's a double vodka and coke please!

Maybe there could a "during the day" meetup where all the kids play their handhelds and get violated by me, and then at night everyone else goes and gets wasted.

ZIIIUUUMMMM.....
Beer_served.gif

But why Netherlands?
joint.gif

Ah, yes...

ah...

maybe the meet up should be in a games event at exel??? there'll be lots of other gamers and if you all go to one spot to meet up together and pull out your gp32s you may noy feal so intimidated... just a suggestion. ;)

i'll be definately be going to the event, which i think is help at the beggining of september, it lasts for a few days i should think... last year was quit good :) they had splinter cell like over 6 months before it came out and halo2 etc... its truley amazing. i'ld be definately be going this year if its on...

i got seventeen weeks of summer to kill.

i am without gamepark but will bring along my psp!

i like the idea of a day event for the kids and then a night out for the bigger boys (and girl)

Back