American Meet-up News

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
This is all very abstract. For some reason, gp32animefreak couldn't post news on the board (he 'had to go') but wanted me to post it:
Code:
[20:56] imismyminddaleas: hey rico
[20:56] Rico: Hi
[20:56] imismyminddaleas: i was wondering if u can do me a favor
[20:56] imismyminddaleas: and post somthing on the board'
[21:02] imismyminddaleas:  well i gotta go now, swimming over my grandmas, if u can post this for me; American meet-up under way
[21:02] imismyminddaleas: it seem i can host a meet up in my beach housse in sunny californa'
[21:03] imismyminddaleas: somtime around next month

So... anyone fancy an American meet-up in California? Message him.

- Rico

I am skeptical. He has claimed before that he lives in an apartment complex with only one computer with internet access, which is shared with all of the other dezitens. How can he, or his family, afford such a luxury? Heck, I would be laughed right out of the beach house store, but I can at least afford $5 a month for dial-up...

okay truth is on every floor theres one computer room, its an exspensive apartment in 5th avenue in newyork(its very nice place to live, people should visit 5th avenue). The reason im not using my computer is because im got kicked of before summer for a year because i had not so good grades.
Honestly i dont know why i bother for this board, If u dont believe im not that duece bag nathan(counter) oh well tuff face the truth, im ending this right now ill post a picture next week when nathan gets back from england of me and him okay!!!

Even if you are not Nathan/Counter, you are still a very young person with a pretty bad reputation around here. I don't know about anyone else, but there is nothing you could say over the internet to get me to believe that anything you say is true. An American meet-up would involve much more travel than the European one.

Do you really expect anyone here would invest time or money to travel to California, where a beach house may or may not even exist?

Back