Anyone Got There F200 From Gp2x.co.uk Or Had The Email

Nop, still waiting for mine, and my mate who bought theirs a day after me (i bought mine last sunday) hasn't got theirs either :(

It's christmas time!!! It doesn't take a genius to figure out why packages need so long to get through to you. Give it a little time will you! I have had a package sent out from Canada to me about three weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived aswell as another package from the UK which I have ordered a week ago. So what do I do? I patiently wait because stuff just doesn't beam from one guys warehouse to my doorstep. Jesus. Ask Craig himself. He is a member of this board and I am sure he is growing tired of being made responsible for the mail to take so long. What is it with people and their expectations?

wo wo wo wo

it was merely a question not a moan,i know things take longer at christmas was just wondering if anyone had got theirs that was all sorry !!!!!!!!!

all i seem to do on this forum is piss people off,when i sincerely do not mean to,was just a simple question

delaneyblues said:
wo wo wo wo

it was merely a question not a moan,i know things take longer at christmas was just wondering if anyone had got theirs that was all sorry !!!!!!!!!

all i seem to do on this forum is piss people off,when i sincerely do not mean to,was just a simple question
Don't worry about him, he's one of the forum misanthropists. You'll get to know and love it like we all do.

And yeah, the wait is harsh. But it'll be there soon, and it'll be worth it.

<3 xnopasaranx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, i'm gonna argue with xnopasaranx here because I ordered on the 5th, bcause the site said it was "shipping now" and then the next day i got an email saying it was out of stock, and a new shipment was arriving on the 14th, and then it got to the 14th and I had another email saying the shipment was arriving this thursday.
It's a real let down as they've already taken my £130 (£120 actually as I got a £10 refund) and now theres only a few days till christmas.
I'm not going to complain too much yet, I'll wait till the weekend. But theres other stuff I could have got for £130 that would have arrived next day like GP2X.co.uk advertised!

Its not the mail thats taking too long that annoys me, its the fact that gp2x has my money, and has had it for almost 2 weeks, advertising it's in stock and has 24 hour delivery.

I've gotten a few helpful emails assuring me it'll arrive before christmas but that I should upgrade delivery to guarentee delivery before christmas. This is something they should have clearly noted on their site beforehand.

Back