Anyone Gotten Their Gp32 Painted?

CrazyDesi

Like the title says has anyone gotten their Gp32 painted at Gp32z.com and can show pictures of it?

No one has done a spray paint modification. Theres always a first though. :p . If you want some pictures i'll take some and post them. I already have posted a few but they are quite small. I will get more larger pictures if you request for them.

www.gp32z.com

Jr2swiss posted on Sep 15 2004 at 03:40 AM said:
No one has done a spray paint modification. Theres always a first though. :p . If you want some pictures i'll take some and post them. I already have posted a few but they are quite small. I will get more larger pictures if you request for them.

www.gp32z.com

I'm not really sure if I want the mod but if you already have some pictures the small ones will be fine. I am mainly concerned with how the gp32 functioned after it(sticky buttons, unfunctional lcd, etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
I spray painted mine black. It look fine for a while but now the paint is starting to chip off. If you do do it remember to make sure there's no dust on it.

ive got gold i mite paint it gold. ive done it to my ngage and its coming of round the edges. but the gp32 is more rounded and i wont have it in my pocket rubbing all the time. so should be ok.

Back