Anyone Know The Courier Gp2x.co.uk Uses?

delaneyblues

Still Fresh
ordered f200 on sunday with the special delivery 24 hour so assumed it would be here today,waitied in all day and still noone here have to do the school run now

do they use royal mail as if so it wont be here today

thanks

I placed an order for an f200 dec 6 and got a reply back saying they were out of stock for it for the next 7-8 days.

had no email but surely if it was out of stock they wouldnt accept next day deliveries would they ???

dont think my other half will be happy paying extra for getting it here quicker if its not gonna be

Yes they will. For the reason of next day delivery will still be quicker even if it takes a week to become in stock.

delaneyblues said:
ordered f200 on sunday with the special delivery 24 hour so assumed it would be here today,waitied in all day and still noone here have to do the school run now

do they use royal mail as if so it wont be here today

thanks

It's Royal Mail special delivery and is used because it is insured

Last edited by a moderator:
I got and email from them today saying they were out of stock but should be gettin some in 5 / 7 days and that i will be gettin it before xmas though. Which im happy with cos i cant use it till xmas day anyways :p

well i think they only emialed me tellin me that cos i emailed them first to tell them my delivery address (as it didnt ask me for one when i placed the order, only a billing address and i was worried they wouldnt kno where to send it) :)

I wouldnt worry about it, im sure we'll both get ours at the same time :D

GoblinKing said:
I got and email from them today saying they were out of stock but should be gettin some in 5 / 7 days and that i will be gettin it before xmas though. Which im happy with cos i cant use it till xmas day anyways :p
Funny, I got an email on the 5th:
The current shipment of the GP2X is now sold out. We will be receiving further stock in 7/8 days, your order is guaranteed delivery before Christmas. You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day your order is despatched.

Surely they're not doing a Sony and changing the dates every few seconds!

I've been debited from my bank account too... Hopefully I'll receive my Gp2x before the weekend. It seems very unprofessional to take my money after saying "Your payment has been processed successfully." and then telling their customers afterwards they have none in stock. ( it still says "Shipping NOW")

Eugh >.< its like being put on hold when phoning Dell. And nobody likes that *shudders*

This just in:

> Our stock is due to arrive around Thursday next week. We would
> recommend that you upgrade to UPS shipping if you would like your
> order in time for Christmas.

So after me waiting for 7 days, their expected arrival of new stock is still 7/8 days. WTF?
(and the cost for upgrading my shipping service to receive it before christmas is accrue to me, they seem to think)

:/

GRR!!!
I placed my order around the same time as you Seamoon,
Luckily I havn't recieved an email off them yet

But taking money, and expecting us to pay more for it to be delivered before christmas, when we ordered it 3 weeks before christmas with Next Day delivery!!! . . .

Every time I see a royal mail van drive past my window, a little smile of hope appears but... it never comes *cries* :(

same problems here myself, ordered cradle late on tuesday on 24 hour special delivery they took money wednesday, today i expect the cradle and it never comes so i ring up to be told sorry we forgot to email you the cradles wont be back in stock till tuesday/wednesday next week...funny it did not mention that on website as being out of stock..bit of false advertising i think :( 10 mins after ringing them i got the email.

I wonder if the same applies to gp2xstore... But I hope they'll get their shipment on time. This is killing me.
"I'm gonna freeze myself." B)

Oof! Look what I just got:

Just to keep you up to date with the status of your order. Gamepark have just informed us, that there has been a slight delay despatching our shipment. Your order will be despatched next week and is guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day it is despatched and it will arrive before 1pm the following day.

AND I've found out something else which makes me more angry!
I bought my GP2x from gp2x.co.uk, and just visited the GBAX.com website, and have (this second) realised they're the exact same people, yet on the GBAX site, the GP2x is £10 cheaper!

WHAT THE HELL <_<

Just looked and your right it is £10 cheaper i dont feel this is fair at all expecially if it is the same company as you say,Not a happy bunny :(

delaneyblues said:
Just looked and your right it is £10 cheaper i dont feel this is fair at all expecially if it is the same company as you say,Not a happy bunny :(
Take a look at both sites' contact details ;) :ph34r:
i've written them an email about my current order, hopefully I can get that £10 refunded -_-

that is strange indeed! Don't moan too much about the dispatch of the goods. It's probably not their fault. If gph screws up and they can't get enough gp2xs sent out there is nothing the reseller can do about it. Also it's christmas time so things tend to get hectic.

But I would ask the guys from the store as to why there is this price difference of 10 pounds. You will probably get some money back I would guess. Don't think it's meant to be a scam or anything, they might've not noticed themselves that they didn't change the pricing on the old page.

I have emailed them too,Not too fused about delivery as long as it gets here b4 crimbo thats all that matters but finding it from same compnay £10 less has rattled my cage

see what comes back

delaneyblues said:
I have emailed them too,Not too fused about delivery as long as it gets here b4 crimbo thats all that matters but finding it from same compnay £10 less has rattled my cage

see what comes back
My F200 is also still on order.

I think they have just updated their gbax.com website but not gp2x.co.uk which even now says says 'in stock' and 'shipping now' ?! Guess the gp2x one is obsolete. I don't think the website can use an automated stock database, it must be done manually which is a little annoying as it constantly says 'in stock' for pretty much everything.

In saying all that, Jacquelyn has been very helpful and they do seem to still promise delivery for Christmas which is a big relief - and fingers crossed that happens?

Re the price, just email Jacquelyn, I'm sure she'll sort it out for you! They have always been reliable in the past, guess it's just GPH delaying deliveries!

So all in all I think a good company with good service, but let down slightly by an inaccurate website.

enjoy it when it arrives!!! :) Personally can't wait to play Monkey Island with the touch screen!!!!!

Back