Anyone Know The Courier Gp2x.co.uk Uses?

delaneyblues said:
I have emailed them too,Not too fused about delivery as long as it gets here b4 crimbo thats all that matters but finding it from same compnay £10 less has rattled my cage

see what comes back
My F200 is also still on order.

I think they have just updated their gbax.com website but not gp2x.co.uk which even now says says 'in stock' and 'shipping now' ?! Guess the gp2x one is obsolete. I don't think the website can use an automated stock database, it must be done manually which is a little annoying as it constantly says 'in stock' for pretty much everything.

In saying all that, Jacquelyn has been very helpful and they do seem to still promise delivery for Christmas which is a big relief - and fingers crossed that happens?

Re the price, just email Jacquelyn, I'm sure she'll sort it out for you! They have always been reliable in the past, guess it's just GPH delaying deliveries!

So all in all I think a good company with good service, but let down slightly by an inaccurate website.

enjoy it when it arrives!!! :) Personally can't wait to play Monkey Island with the touch screen!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Called them up today, it seems I will receive it tomorrow.
Lets hope the best :) If it doesn't arrive before 12:30 I'll be without it over christmas and new year :eek:
So please be here before I leave for my holidays... :p

Hmm, none of this is cheering me up guys!

I ordered mine on the 13th of December and got the same email. Still have had nothing since, although the money has gone. What's annoyed me most is that they still expect you to pay '24 hour' shipping to supposedly 'get it faster'. Um, what? Very unprofessional guys; genuinely unimpressed. If any of you get a response, or god forbid - your F200, do let us know!

Well I ordered it via my company so I dunno if the money is actually gone already.
Called them up yesterday and wanted to change the delivery adress so i still get it because I leave the country for holidays later today. However they said they're gonna post it yesterday so it should arrive today, well this morning. I hope... :)

I'll let u know when I get it.

I think it's not about bad service or about being unprofessional. Its just that they are outa stock, and now they process it as they get them in. They promised to get them to us before christmas. If they manage that with everyone, I'd still call that good service. :)
Try get a wii, u won't manage that before christmas.

/* Edit */
Its 11:14 now and I just received my package... ^^ Looking good.

The Build Quality of the device seems ok, not as high as a PSP or a DS of course, but good enough.
It didn't came with an AC Adapter for the device, seems u have to order those separately, anyways, got a charger and 4 batteries, so all is good.

Looking forward to try the thing once I arrive at home tonite.
Hmm, I guess I'll give the official games vectar and Payback the first go, then I'll move to the emulators and play some LucasArts Goodies and, of course, Metal Slug...

Christmas is saved, thanks for good service. I hope everyone will be as happy as I am soon.

darkwolf said:
Well I ordered it via my company so I dunno if the money is actually gone already.
Called them up yesterday and wanted to change the delivery adress so i still get it because I leave the country for holidays later today. However they said they're gonna post it yesterday so it should arrive today, well this morning. I hope... :)

I'll let u know when I get it.

I think it's not about bad service or about being unprofessional. Its just that they are outa stock, and now they process it as they get them in. They promised to get them to us before christmas. If they manage that with everyone, I'd still call that good service. :)
Try get a wii, u won't manage that before christmas.
If I ordered a Wii from a site that said it was instock and had 24 hour delivery, at the beginning of this month, i'd expect to have it before christmas...
...and thats called bad service.

I havn't had an email confirming delivery yet, but I havn't had no post delivered today yet.
Last day to receive post is tomorrow fortunately, today is the last day to deliver. But i've heard gp2x.co.uk uses Special Delivery? In that case last posting day is the 22nd.

delaneyblues said:
my f200 has just arrived

wohhooooo problem is i cant have it till xmas day grrrr

Hooray :) Happy times :)

I called GP2X today and spoke to Jacqualine, very nice lady. She instantly sent me a confirmation email, and I am told I will have it tomorrow! Yaay.

Watch this space...

My wife ordered mine from GP2XSTORE.COM here in the States and it came within a couple of days. That was about 3 weeks ago. They went out of stock and came back in in that time. You guys having to wait a couple of days to play with yours do NOT have my sympathy... I AM glad that you got your games and we'll all be playing with new toys on Tuesday! Merry Christmas!

It's not the fact we had to wait that upsets us. It's the fact that

A: We paid 24 hour shipping
B: We were told they were in stock when we ordered them

I'm fairly sure that if we had known there was no stock when we ordered, we wouldn't have been posting about it!

ive been waiting a month for mine,ordered on the 19th november.havnt recieved anything yet .recieved an email saying be here by xmas.another said it would be in stock on the 19th dec

of dec and i would recieve it on next day .didnt arrive.i also paid for next day delivery

has anyone recieved a gp2xf200 from gp2x.co.uk in the past 3 weeks?. i ordered on the 19th november and havn,t recived mine yet :(

delaneyblues said:
yeah got my f200 2 days ago from gp2x.co.uk
ive been waiting since nov 19th,dont know whats going on,tried ringing them today but answer phone say they are off for xmas holidays, any way thanks for replying to my question

well didnt get my gp2x for xmas,looking forward to getting it. been waiting since 19 november so do feel gutted,oh well you cant have everything,merry xmas all.
p.s anybody else who didn,t recieve their gpx2?

wil hood said:
well didnt get my gp2x for xmas,looking forward to getting it. been waiting since 19 november so do feel gutted,oh well you cant have everything,merry xmas all.
sorry to hear you didnt get one for xmas, im still waiting for stuff as well... (not gp2x related)
it seems royal mail fucked everyone this year...

also on your first post you said that you had ordered on the 16th of november not 19th.

Samba Pa Ti said:
wil hood said:
sorry to hear you didnt get one for xmas, im still waiting for stuff as well... (not gp2x related)
it seems royal mail fucked everyone this year...

also on your first post you said that you had ordered on the 16th of november not 19th.

yeah sorry about that,thought it was the 16th until i checked my order confirmation email from them which said the 19th

Hello, I ordered a GP2X on the 18th december, and I was wondering if anyone knew when abouts it would arrive?
I emailed them twice, first to change the delivery address, on the 18th, and second to ask about the staus of the order, yesterday. They haven't replied.
Does anyone know when they come back from thier holiday? I phoned them today but....

I just need to know so I can arrange for someone to collect it, becuase I'm not at the address which I gave them as the billing address....
thank you very much

I also got no emails from then, order confirmations and whatnot. Might I have given the wrong address?

helpme9 said:
Hello, I ordered a GP2X on the 18th december, and I was wondering if anyone knew when abouts it would arrive?
I emailed them twice, first to change the delivery address, on the 18th, and second to ask about the staus of the order, yesterday. They haven't replied.
Does anyone know when they come back from thier holiday? I phoned them today but....

I just need to know so I can arrange for someone to collect it, becuase I'm not at the address which I gave them as the billing address....
thank you very much

I also got no emails from then, order confirmations and whatnot. Might I have given the wrong address?
if you ordered it from gp2x.co.uk, they will get a new batch in january but dont know what date exactly

Back