Anyone seen this 'game'

Looks... interesting? It'd probably work pretty nicely with the touch screen.

1:24 in the video made me laugh, though.

Made me think of wood-shop in High School.. some chisels flying around then too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suddenly ideas for other manual labour games seem to have potential to me.

Imagine an against the clock brick laying game!

Oh...

Just tried it on my n900, it's hard. Really hard. I fail miserably.

What's with the stoned Pengun shopkeeper? And the dismembered arm smoothing tool?

Could we get a port..?

It's closed source. However, they did release a version for the Nokia N900. I tried that and it sort of runs okay on the Pandora. I don't seem to have a good version of libSDL_gles though - the one I compiled from source makes games freeze when trying to quit so I end up having to do a reset. I thought Frogatto had libSDL_gles in it, but it doesn't (I'm sure I read somewhere that it does). So if anyone's got a working version of libSDL_gles, they'll be able to try it out properly, but - that said - I'm guessing they'd need to ask the author about redistributing for the Pandora.

Could we get a port..?

It's closed source. However, they did release a version for the Nokia N900. I tried that and it sort of runs okay on the Pandora. I don't seem to have a good version of libSDL_gles though - the one I compiled from source makes games freeze when trying to quit so I end up having to do a reset. I thought Frogatto had libSDL_gles in it, but it doesn't (I'm sure I read somewhere that it does). So if anyone's got a working version of libSDL_gles, they'll be able to try it out properly, but - that said - I'm guessing they'd need to ask the author about redistributing for the Pandora.
hmmm sounds like you know how to get some n900 games working on the pandora ... i dont suppose... nah ... maybe you got angry birds working for pandora ;)

hmmm sounds like you know how to get some n900 games working on the pandora ... i dont suppose... nah ... maybe you got angry birds working for pandora ;)
lol - angry birds was definitely from android (the files in the pnd I don't have are exactly the same as in the apk I don't have), and I would have lasted about 5 seconds before I told everyone it was me if it was. n900 stuff justs runs without any magic on the Pandora 'cos the hardware is so similar.

mcobit said:
Sebt3 has a fixed version of sdlgles on his site: http://sebt3.openpan....org/buildtools
Thanks - will look into (at some point).

Hmm... I look forward to seeing what I can shunt from the N900 to the Pandora :D

This crazy-as-hell game might be easier on a larger, softer display. The weird, hard screen of the N900 has never been particularly nice for stylii.

Back