Anyone Selling A Mk2 In Uk

wow... you just answered your own question mate! Why don't you check ebay? There is a few distributors out there. I googled this in like 2 seconds: http://gp2x.co.uk/ this is a main distributor. And now don't tell me you weren't looking for that!!! If you want it used, try ebay as I said or the marketplace section on this forum.

You know, the reason why SambaPaTi took the piss on you there is because people tend to do stupid things and demand forum members to respond and play along. Stupid for example in this case is, posting a topic in the wrong forum section, asking no question at all but in the title without explaining anything, and wanting answers to questions that could have been answered easily by mere research on google.

I could go on and on and on but I won't. I hope that you appreciate my explaining forum behaviour rules because it gets really redundant after time. You wouldn't believe what kind of questions and topic by newbies we see here...

so in the last ten mins ive had the piss took out of me,and been called stupid WOW this forum really is full of nice people,i didnt go to the webiste as they are onlt selling the new one and thats not what i want ,i googled that in 2 seconds too so maybe im not as stupid as you think,and as for ebay thought i would ask here before that was all give a girl a break ffs

whats the point in repeating myself when the title clearly states what i want,

Thanks for all your help (not)

delaneyblues said:
so in the last ten mins ive had the piss took out of me,and been called stupid WOW this forum really is full of nice people,i didnt go to the webiste as they are onlt selling the new one and thats not what i want ,i googled that in 2 seconds too so maybe im not as stupid as you think,and as for ebay thought i would ask here before that was all give a girl a break ffs

whats the point in repeating myself when the title clearly states what i want,

Thanks for all your help (not)
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gp2x-games-console/index.html these are still advertising as mk2, but they might be selling f200 now. Why do you want an mk2 anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
finally somone who can answer like an adult thanks for that link but yes they are sold out,im was just looking for a 2nd hand one in the hope it would be cheaper as im being bought it for christmas and i know £125 is a bit too much to ask on a crimbo prezzie

thanks again

really sorry if you felt insulted but I tried to explain what was wrong about your post in a very clear and non ridiculing fashion. If that seems not mature enough for you then there is nothing else I could have said. I don't remember calling you stupid perse and I really didn't intend to do so. I was trying to point out stupid questions that do not really make sense. Hopefully you will be able to get your MK2.

dont worry i am not insulted i would have to care to feel that,

but i still dont understand why it was stupid question when it says

anyone selling a mk2 in uk ??? how is that stupid

I think you're stupid, if that helps.

Seriously, in what way did you think this topic was appropriate for general gp2x talk?

Market Place, dopey.

this forum really is full of people who have nothing better to do than pick arguments with poeple they will never meet,im not stupid i have a general question which you might get a hint it was a question from the question marks and that general question was 'is anyone selling a mk2 in u.k???? now that is a question and yeah id say it was a general one too.so call me what ever you like but your the saddo that wants to cause arguments,sad sad excistence poor you

Samba Pa Ti said:
i wasnt taking the piss, i know they are sold out...
i have one and il sell it for £500, if they are on ebay for 80 quid i suggest looking there,
mine costs 500. : )
Ah get the fuck outta here :D

@delaneyblues: Don't take anything seriously... being nerds and fanbois and all that we like to make fun of people sometimes, you know to compensate for our lacking social life. Welcome to the board! It's cool to see that another lady is going to join in on the gp2x craze. I think the only other active female member is warmfluffyuk abut she's married already so she doesn't really count :D

delaneyblues said:
give a girl a break ffs
Yeah you play the girl car now, but when someone tells you to do the ironing...

I'm only messing btw, I don't really care where you post :).

delaneyblues said:
hi finty

nice to meet you

Delaney
I'd try ebay if you were wanting a second hand gp2x. Failing that, try the marketplace here or you could email gp2x.co.uk to see if they have any old stock left.

hi thanks everyone

i now have a f200 on its way so no longer wanting a mk2

thanks again

Back