Anyone want to buy a Gp32?

Maestro

Still Fresh
I am selling a non-lit gp32 with pc-link cable, just the system and the cable. The price will be $130. Anyone interested please respond to this.

Maestro posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
I am selling a non-lit gp32 with pc-link cable, just the system and the cable. The price will be $130. Anyone interested please respond to this.
The obligatory question. :rolleyes:

Why are you selling :huh: , Leaving the scene, Upgrading to a FLU. :unsure:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not leaving the scene, in fact I couldn't its become a bug hobby in my life... I want to upgrade to a FLU before they stop selling them... anyone willing to help me out please respond. :D

I'm just gonna be running the GP32 Emulator on my PC for tyhe time being. I had to sell mine cos im skint :)

At least I get to eat now, and buy Tamar a Birthday present :D

130 with shipping to North carolina and i'll probably buy it :ph34r:
email is Icefox@triad.rr.com
AIM = Icefox231

What have you done to it?

Icefox231 posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
130 with shipping to North carolina and i'll probably buy it :ph34r:
email is Icefox@triad.rr.com
AIM = Icefox231

What have you done to it?
ie, Are there any tyre marks on it. :D :p :rolleyes:

J/k :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Its posted on ebay for those who would like to buy it, under the username of myestore2001. You could either buy it off ebay by placing a bid or if its not sold by the end of the auctions time then I will sell it to you, its all up to you. :) Thank you for the responses and Good luck if bidding on Ebay. :D

Icefox231- I haven't done anything to my gp32. I want to sell my non-backlit gp32 to get some money for my future purchase of a FLU gp32, because they are about to stop selling them. B)

Back