Anyone willing to exchange/just give away a pandora?

ZetaNeta

I got no money for a pandora, but still want one.
I got nice warm hands of a crazy pentiumanizatron.

I can exchange for (not all of it, but obviously more than a single thing):
 AGP video cards (Nvidias and some less known...)
 CD/DVD drives (Tons of em)
 PSUs (Different rating. Ask me, and i will check if i got it)
 Motherboards (PGA370 type mainly)
 Alot of different PCIs (Modems, Audio...)
 Brother AX-140 with french keyboard and quite much ink left
 A small, hand assembled PC, which can stay as small NAS in you house. (No HDD included... maybe...)
 Etc.. (Ask me. Maybe i got something else i can give.)

I dont mean that they are worth the pandora, but i give them "just because its a trade".
Just giving me a pandora also works. (Basically, i got not much to offer and want a free pandora.)

If you can play any instrument poorly, then you can gather the money on a well visited shopping street in a single day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try to sell the mentioned stuff at ebay to get enough money for a pandora? I think your hardware may be too special and the chance to find someone, who

1. owns a pandora
  2. wants to trade
  3. wants your offered hardware
is just too small.

But if he sells that stuff on ebay, he's likely to not have enough money for a new Pandora. Unless he's a lot of useful PSUs, everything else looks to be about ten years or more out of date, so not worth a lot of money. He needs to find someone who wants that stuff specifically I guess.

hehe, this is funny.

"Guys, I got a lot of junk at home - want to have some in exchange for a Pandora?"

Nice try, but people here probably already have tons of junk and don't need more :)

Do You have Radeon 9800 Pro or XT ?

I don't have Pandora, but I am curious .

:)

Got any old keyboards?
Macintosh Keyboard (ADB connector)

Amstrad branded keyboard (PS/2 plug) (Not really sure if working)

I had some more keyboards. (Mainly PS/2 and USB)

Do You have Radeon 9800 Pro or XT ?

I don't have Pandora, but I am curious .

:)
I got only 1 ATI card, and it got no marking. (I never liked ATI. They write drivers like their developers are in burning building and no one gotta get them till they finish the driver)

Il update the post if il identify it.

I got nice warm hands of a crazy pentiumanizatron.
I may regret this, but could you please explain what this means? 
I build servers from pentium-age machines for the sake of eating electricity... something, there should be something.

I have Three Pandora(s)  (First Batch, Rebirth, 1Ghz) I'm not giving out any of them.

I have 15 Model M keyboards in my office.. I grab them before people throw them out at work.. It will most likely be my severance package how things are going.

Again, i want to remind that i am giving those not because they are any worth a pandora.

Its me, asking for a free pandora if anyone wants to give one away :3
And i can send some "gift" back for it. (If you want of course)

You've got to understand, there are still a bunch of people who never received Pandoras they paid for. You shouldn't be gifted one over them, at least not unless you can make some major contribution back to the community. Offering to ship low value parts doesn't really change that.

Hi, I would also like to trade for a pandora, here's what I got

-Box full of 20Gb HDD's

-A cpu fan that doesn't work anymore

-A PS1 mouse

-5 1/4" floppy drive

-128mb thumb drive

-windows 98 user manual

-windows 95 user manual

-Disk 2 of (??) for dos 6.2 on 3 1/4" floppy

-mix cd from 1997 (not many scratches)

You've got to understand, there are still a bunch of people who never received Pandoras they paid for. You shouldn't be gifted one over them, at least not unless you can make some major contribution back to the community. Offering to ship low value parts doesn't really change that.
I am not really screaming to be "the best one". But i guess that the ones "who lost the money" better go and track this Craig, and break some ribs.

Finally, i can help in tracking him. (Or maybe his address is already known, and we just can go smash dat door)

I am a OS dev.

Even though my own OS is far from being complete (and is currently in process of being rewritten), i think pandora support would interest some people.

Hi, I would also like to trade for a pandora, here's what I got

-Box full of 20Gb HDD's

-A cpu fan that doesn't work anymore

-A PS1 mouse

-5 1/4" floppy drive

-128mb thumb drive

-windows 98 user manual

-windows 95 user manual

-Disk 2 of (??) for dos 6.2 on 3 1/4" floppy

-mix cd from 1997 (not many scratches)
1 and 5 sounds quite interesting. Unfortunately i dont have a second (and not even the first) pandora to trade.

Got any SUN machines there? I can trade for a Mac IIx without a HDD.

Back