Arcade Joystick Advice Needed

Gremlin solutions is good. Go for Sanwa all the way. Nothing more need be said really (I don't know if they will fit, but Sanwa parts are the best, I have them in my cab now thanks to fishybawb) :D.

Since we're talking arcade sticks here's a link to photos of my custom sticks:

I used X-arcade parts as they were cheap - I know they get slated for not being the best but I'm very happy with them.

I use Happ Competition pushbuttons in my cab an ive never had any probs with them, i inherited the joysticks with the cab tho an i think they're sanwa, definately some of the best sticks i've used, really solid. Nice Custom sticks ruckage, how long did it take to make them?

Wico parts are the best. But since wico closed down years ago, the only place to get proper wico kit are arcade shops that sell reclaimed or nos stuff.

If you want to go for authenticity and not the more modern micro switched stuff, reclaimed Wico sticks and buttons are just miles ahead of any more modern equivalent.

Thats my view on the matter at least. B)

Anyone else feel free to disagree.

I have a wico Amiga joystick with one fire button, contoured white rubber case, and an AWESOME stick. Best I have ever used in my life.

Back