Arghhhh Balls!!

evilmarshy

Still Fresh
My GP2X blew up today, fuck, fuck, fuck. Im just wondering I should be entitled to a free replacement shouldn't I? Its about 4 months old and I bought it from gp2x.co.uk.

Dude, you're going to have to give us some more info than that. What *exactly* happened, and what happens now when you try to turn it on?

But generally, yes, under 4 months you should be able to have it repaired/replaced under warranty.

Well, what normally happens when something in an electrical things blows up?... nothing. Nothing when you plug in the power adapter nothing with batteries and it smells smoked, suddenly POP it just died, It's been working fine for months.

you didnt by any chance put the batteries wrong in? :p

if not, well yes, you should have it replaced/repaired ofcourse

No lol I didn't put the batteries in wrong, its bust man. It smells like the granturismo cd for the playstation. Well as long as I get it replace with a new/refurbished or have it repaired I'll stop panicing, I have already contacted them via email and I am awaiting a reply.

When it blew up were you running away from it in slow motion only to leap at the time it exploded yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That would of been awesome...

Sorry to hear about your dead gp2x mate. :(

Hope you get it sorted soon.

When it blew up were you running away from it in slow motion only to leap at the time it exploded yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That would of been awesome...

Sorry to hear about your dead gp2x mate. :(

Hope you get it sorted soon.

yeah, when i think of things 'blowing up' something a little more violent than 'nothing' happens. a battle field with your kinds of explosions would be a very peacful place :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back