Ariel Little Mermaid

Hot to trott?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I'd assume she dies at the end. In a way that doesn't make it sad. She probably says something inspirational just before she passes away :/

Draken posted on Dec 1 2005 at 03:51 PM said:
Well, not quite, the ending is kinda more 'happy' then that. :)
i just finished the game, and unless i missed something, he just about hit the mark ;)

Its a great story but very depressing. They know they're going to die and they don't want to die where they are but they have nowhere to go and its just one sad thing after another with a couple slightly happy things inbetween.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is she so wet? :huh:
sorry I have that effect on women

She's hot in a cartoonish way. Not like REALLY hot, but pretty hot. I mean, dont get me wrong, if i met her while in the ocean i'd bang the shit out of her, but that's beside the point

@DeadlyChicken: Yeah. <.< But atleast they died happily, which I guess is most important. (P.S. I noticed your Squall avatar, FF(8) fan? :) )

@Drak, she's 22, even though she looks younger, and you might find more about that if you try Narcissu. :p

Draken posted on Dec 3 2005 at 01:46 AM said:
@DeadlyChicken: Yeah. <.< But atleast they died happily, which I guess is most important. (P.S. I noticed your Squall avatar, FF(8) fan? :) )

@Drak, she's 22, even though she looks younger, and you might find more about that if you try Narcissu. :p

Sheesh lol, must be having stand stills or something.. Anyway ya im getting that Game once my gp2x gets here :p Expecting it 4-6 days from my email i got yesturday :p

Ah, I played the windows version of it. :p
I hope more graphical novels like that get a port to the gp2X. :)

Draken posted on Dec 3 2005 at 02:00 AM said:
Ah, I played the windows version of it. :p
I hope more graphical novels like that get a port to the gp2X. :)

Heh im thinking of making a anime based game.. Dunno yet though if I wanna learn code, or Use a Game Engine. Prob have to learn Fenix ^.^

I want to do too. I'm learning C+ and everything's going fine, but the main prob will be how to do the graphics, the best I've ever drawn was a chocobo-ish bird during Dutch class. <.<

Draken posted on Dec 3 2005 at 09:46 AM said:
yes, i'm a ff8 fan. I like the other final fantasy games as well, but 8 is by far my favorite (followed next by 6).

I think that her growth was probably stunted by her illness, because it sounds like she has been sick her whole life.

Yeah, indeed, though so too.

FF8 is my favorite too, followed by FF7, FF6 and FF5 and FFX. :)
I have both the psx and pc versions (2 bucks for the pc version, couldn't resist) :p

I think X is good, very good ending, but x-2 was so fucking dissapointing.
Really, instead of classic music, we get pop music looping ever 11 seconds.
The story is crap IMO, the 3 girls might be fun to watch, but it gets boring.
The mission idea and non-linaerless stuff really ruined it for me too...

rabbits with hats posted on Dec 4 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
ff7
best moves
best bosses
best characters
best evil guy
best music
best limit break ever!
best story
so good they made a movie about it's world.
Eat that.
get 'im.

And you need to do the sidequests of ffx-2 to get the depth of the story.

rabbits with hats posted on Dec 4 2005 at 10:30 PM said:
ff7
best moves
best bosses
best characters
best evil guy
best music
best limit break ever!
best story
Eat that.

Seconded 100%

Trooper

rabbits with hats posted on Dec 4 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
Don't you mean so popular?
most people played ff7 first and grew to love it. Then when ff8 came out, they despised it because it was different (and many critisize it who didn't even beat it!!! :eek: ) . I agree that the draw system got annoying, but the junctioning system was way better than the materia system in ff7. The music was much better, imho, but people tend to like the music of their favorite game better because it brings back good memories so its hard to argue this. I liked ff8's story much better, but as they were both very good, this one is also hard to argue.

And you need to do the sidequests of ffx-2 to get the depth of the story.
even with the sidequests, i never found much depth.....

Back