Assembled OpenPandora pics, Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
BackAssward said:
I guess I'll project PoisonedV:

This is absolute Bull Shit. That is not a Pandora. You are all retarded and I am the shit. I know what I am talking about, despite having rich parent that buy me everything I want and living in the basement (and having no one love me and no friends).

Did I get that right? It's hard to make that much "fail".

OMG that is perfect!

Suprised we haven't seen a reply yet.....lol

DSR

dsraa said:
BackAssward said:

This is absolute Bull Shit. That is not a Pandora. You are all retarded and I am the shit. I know what I am talking about, despite having rich parent that buy me everything I want and living in the basement (and having no one love me and no friends).

OMG that is perfect!

Suprised we haven't seen a reply yet.....lol

DSR
Actually, he did reply, but his post got deleted, see here in Vorporeal's post:

BackAssward said:

Oh harharhar you did very well, it's uncanny!

Obviously I'm being sarcastic. You've made more "fail" than you realised by being such an ass. If you're gonna mock someone at least get it right. Your post is covered in errors, and if they're intentional, I never noticed PoisonedV being a dumbass.

On topic: I think we've missed the all important question... Will it run Crysis?

Eversmile said:
On topic: I think we've missed the all important question... Will it run Crysis?

When you realize there's only one byte left, a Crysis you will have.

More a panini than a pandora.
Is it true that craigix is in talks with Hovis regarding mass production. Crumbs!
If it helps I have an old bottle of ketchup in the cupboard if you want an application of open sauce.

Just remember before asking..."YOU MUST HAVE A SLICE OF CODE BEFORE DRINKING A GLASS OF PORT"

(Bad I know but I tried)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back