Asus Nexus 7 - Google Jelly Bean

Fzero

Advanced Member
Me too, but it was a cheap[ish] one at <£80

I could be tempted to sell it and get this in time

True, I'm planning to sell a couple gadgets when this comes out and that'll cover the most part.

ill have to look at what the Jelly Bean brings, not really looked into that at all yet

9 hours HD video playback on this nexus tab. pretty decent eh

The live stream is nice.

Even nicer.. this tab can be ordered today from Play store for mid July delivery , $199 and $25 Play credit.. this has to be worth that. I got to get one already

Nexus Q looks sweet too, having multiple people throw music and YT at it is great for when you've people round . Does that allow other people to send their videos at it too or was that only your own ones?

I need $400 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs hdmi out sd support and a physical controller tb relevant to me touchscreen control is not the same

I'm glad they fixed the lag issue in Android Jelly Bean.

$199 for a 1.3Ghz quad core 7" Capacitve Screen Tablet, pretty awesome. It's exciting to watch this new generation of computing at it's beginnings. There is a revolution in CPU power at the moment, it has shifted from the desktop arena to mobile. We are right at the beginning of the mobile tech curve which should see these things putting out rapidly increasing awesome power.

It wasn't that long ago you would log onto any tech site around and every story would be about a new Desktop, laptop or desktop processor. If you have logged onto any of these sites in the last few years you would see nothing but the latest tablets, smart phones and mobile processors and OS. The revolution is upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
will this have tv out support ie mhl or micro usb to tv or hdmi

Soon, quad core smartphones and tablets will be a thing of the past.
How fast do we really need sony this mobile processor race is getting out of hand.

Would be nice to see the next step being a quad with faster clock speed, but the way things are going it could also go the more core direction.

Getting to the point where there really is no need to buy a desktop, just need a dock for the smartphone / tablet so I can still use my keyboard and more importantly , my 24 inch monitor.

Would be nice to see the next step being a quad with faster clock speed, but the way things are going it could also go the more core direction.

Getting to the point where there really is no need to buy a desktop, just need a dock for the smartphone / tablet so I can still use my keyboard and more importantly , my 24 inch monitor.
The tegra3 is faster than a dual core 6400 desktop how fast do we need really.

Back